CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try Dorothy Perkins I had a baby in aug but never lost baby weight but seemed to get an amazing dress there.

I had a baby in Oct...and still haven't lost the baby weight....oct . . *cough*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hehee

all sorted now.

I had a baby in Oct...and still haven't lost the baby weight....oct . . *cough*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hehee

all sorted now.

Lol I'm still trying to loose mine too from my first baby he was 21 in Dec!

Does anyone know why we need to take iPhone/iPad to event ?????

Rinn & Wellyb that literally made me LOL!!

It's a slow process, last time it took me 3 years to lose 5.5 stone, I'm not stressing too much this time as at least now I know I managed it before. He's only 10 months today so if it takes me another year to lose this last stone then so be it, I can get into my "Fat Day" clothes in my wardrobe now, so at least I'm not naked or still in my maternity pants (which I think I still nearly was at this point in the previous one!!)
:)

Does anyone know why we need to take iPhone/iPad to event ?????

No idea but I'm taking my chargers for both and will charge them in the hotel Sat & Sunday night. Maybe there will be some interactive online activities?? X

I had my last baby FIVE YEARS AGO and still trying to loose...lol...

Primark have some fab "fat flatteners" that don't cost a bomb

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Rinn & Wellyb that literally made me LOL!!

It's a slow process, last time it took me 3 years to lose 5.5 stone, I'm not stressing too much this time as at least now I know I managed it before. He's only 10 months today so if it takes me another year to lose this last stone then so be it, I can get into my "Fat Day" clothes in my wardrobe now, so at least I'm not naked or still in my maternity pants (which I think I still nearly was at this point in the previous one!!)
:)

I bought 'spanx' today . lol.
Never got them before , They look really scary.:Scared:

Hi wonder if any Geeks out there can help, we're arriving in Manchester Airport on Saturday night at 5.35pm. Wots best and easiest mode of transport to get to The Event in Leeds, were staying at the De Vere. We had intended to hire a car but dont know if thats a good idea rush hour on Saturday night!!!x

Hi wonder if any Geeks out there can help, we're arriving in Manchester Airport on Saturday night at 5.35pm. Wots best and easiest mode of transport to get to The Event in Leeds, were staying at the De Vere. We had intended to hire a car but dont know if thats a good idea rush hour on Saturday night!!!x

That route will be quiet at that time on the sat...but horrendous on the Monday evening! I do it a lot. Maybe train? Xx

Im the same my twins will be 6 in july and my weight keeps going up and down cant seem to shift much but them fat flatteners from primark are great ill be defo bringing mine to wear sunday night under my dress :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

I'm slightly worried I won't have enough time to go home and change for the evening do, would anyone mind me glamming up for the evening do in their room ? Xx

You could hire a car, get a taxi or come form Manchester to Leeds on the train but you will need a taxi from Leeds train station. Which ever you do Hun will be the same route. So make sure you don't get a Cab they will cost a lot more than a taxi x

4 More Sleeps :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !!!!!

New hair so new picture :) My real name is Elly by the way

Marilyn Monroe if you still need a place to get ready, I have a room at the de vere (I think)

will nice dressy trousers and a pretty tunic top be ok? I am so NOT a dress person - I think I am going to feel really under dressed with all of you looking like goddesses :Scared:

Shrinking Violet booked for Friday, I could do with any extra breathing room in my dress that I can get!

will nice dressy trousers and a pretty tunic top be ok? I am so NOT a dress person - I think I am going to feel really under dressed with all of you looking like goddesses :Scared:
well I am a Global Goddess and I will be wearing as always, smart trousers and top. :hug: I also do not ever do dresses.

I have a ticket for sale :( pm if anyone is interested also have a hotel room booked

Shrinking Violet booked for Friday, I could do with any extra breathing room in my dress that I can get!

I would love to give this a go but there is nowhere near me that does it :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I woke up this morning sneezing and coughing. Can you believe that!!!
Going to dose myself with any kind of thing I can think of now

Latest posts

Back