CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, this is my first Event, I'm packing so I'm organised and was wondering if we need things like note pad and pen? X

What is 'The Event' apologise for my ignorance everyone seems very excited? Is this a lanch evening or annual event :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

You can get a taxi frm edinburgh train station to the centre, its about £20

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank u for helping but I have a lift up now :)

Hi all, just wondering, as well as the wonderful Gigi, Marian, Jan Arnold , is Doug Shoon attending?

Thank you xx

Hi all, just wondering, as well as the wonderful Gigi, Marian, Jan Arnold , is Doug Shoon attending?

Thank you xx

I think he is and fingernail fixer is to x

Whhhooaaa this really is the event of all events!! I am overwhelmed that all these peeps will be under one roof oh of course I am including Sam and Samantha too!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooopppppp!!!!

Can I just say I hardly comment on here and very rarely get giddy about anything..... But! I'm so so excited!!!! It couldn't come at a better time. I think I might also be the only boy there so you can all say hi to me as I'm dead shy.... Until I've had gin!

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Can I just say I hardly comment on here and very rarely get giddy about anything..... But! I'm so so excited!!!! It couldn't come at a better time. I think I might also be the only boy there so you can all say hi to me as I'm dead shy.... Until I've had gin!

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Yay another gin drinker!!! Excitement has hit today big time!!

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

We'll unite over gin! And many other drinks :)

We'll unite over gin! And many other drinks :)

:). I'm a brandy drinker, apparently there aren't many of us under the age of 50 ;). Feeling nervous but excited all at the same time. It's a bit like meeting up with family you've written to but not ever met if you know what I mean. X

Thank you xx

No Doug isn't able to come. He is on my LinkedIn contacts so I asked him a few weeks ago. :(. Would have been amazing to meet him
Vicki x

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

The main man will be there too. And apparently Doug Schoon. That's 3 males v 200+ females...sounds fair to me.

I have changed my pic for a slightly less scary one, I look way better in black and white lol
Is anyone staying the Monday night too ? Also is anyone going that has fibromyalgia ? :zzz:
love to you all :biggrin:

This is me!
The old doll on the left!
The hot blonde is my daughter and my littlest baby !!xx:Love::Love::Love:

Attachments

• me and babies.jpg
    me and babies.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 152
Be scared geeks be very scared lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366754232.181826.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366754232.181826.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 179

Great, not only do I have to deal with snoring ... :biggrin:

Lol, this brightened up my night, cheers H.

Last edited:
Omg I'm so excited I can't sleep not long now x x

ahahahha...... took me a while to realise what you were doing :D my barnet id getting dealt with on Friday!

Latest posts

Back