CND tool case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from S2 (sweet squared) on 0845 210 6060

I just rang and asked about it when I was placing my order, and the lady doesn't know anything about it, but said she will ask Samantha.
I really want one :green:

I just rang and asked about it when I was placing my order, and the lady doesn't know anything about it, but said she will ask Samantha.
I really want one :green:

THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S NOT AN on stock ITEM.. oops... I think we only have 17 left :eek:

Make that 16 lol....
DONT SELL MINE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooooooo the phone line is busy ...you better not be all ordering MY tool case lol....

Hope my phone holds out credits running looowwwww :eek:
( does anyone know how much p+p is on this 1 item ?? please pm me )
xxx

nooooooo the phone line is busy ...you better not be all ordering MY tool case lol....

Hope my phone holds out credits running looowwwww :eek:
( does anyone know how much p+p is on this 1 item ?? please pm me )
xxx

Hi i cant get through to sweet squared, all the other geeks must be ordering them :) lol
Tracy

yeah i have been trying to ring all morning it was engaged.. I WANT THAT RIGHT NOW!!! STAMPING MY FEET!!!:lol:

I tried to ring all afternoon and still couldn't get through,

the must of closed early today!

Will ring them on Monday.

Now Jo. you know Ia am not supposed to put prices on the thread. I can however put prices in the CND Lovers forum so check there!! :eek:

What and where is the CND Lovers forum?

Hazel

Ohhh....I am looking for a pink toolcase too...I love anything pink...I cant find one anywhere, our shop only sells black ones (mainly for hairdressers!)....Im desperate for a pink one.....any ideas plz....:)

Guys I don't know if you heard??? TODAY... a lovely big digger on the outskirts of Leeds severed 3 fibre optic cables of NTL that left 5000 businesses (including ours :rolleyes:) and 6000 homes without internet connection, phones etc... THATS why you couldn't get through.

Of course the cool thing is we rallied like mad and got the wicked Debbie to our outside warehouse where she alone answered the diverted line in anarea that wasn't effected! I don't think she stopped so I imaging her weekend will be chilling!!

We do know (because the ever so nice NTL man has kept us up to date on the 1/2 hour)... that the problem will be fixed by midnight tonight! I have been able to get email on my phone but haven't been able to attach things that people need so will be busy Monday.

Sorry it was a pain for you all... I have a feelingthe building company in question will not be happy campers this evening!!!

Latest posts

Back