CND tool case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
I'am switching over from tammy taylor to cnd and a long time ago about a year cnd send me a flyer for a tool case it was pink with stripes on it and you put yor cuticle pusher brushes ect in it I think it was olike 29.95 and I cant find it now I looked on there website and cant find it please help or even something similier would be fine..I just thought since i was switching to them that would be fitting..

There is a tool case in the current catalogue but it is in black. HTH

I have PM'd in regards to the pink one which wasn't CND just as an FYI!

I'am switching over from tammy taylor to cnd and a long time ago about a year cnd send me a flyer for a tool case it was pink with stripes on it and you put yor cuticle pusher brushes ect in it I think it was olike 29.95 and I cant find it now I looked on there website and cant find it please help or even something similier would be fine..I just thought since i was switching to them that would be fitting..

wAIT.... :rolleyes:I have just been reminded of what you were talking about... I will send you one as a pressie. Call me tomorrow!

Is it pink and stripy?? I remember seeing one ages ago on the net but dont think I have ever seen one in the catalogue or in the OSNS!

wAIT.... :rolleyes:I have just been reminded of what you were talking about... I will send you one as a pressie. Call me tomorrow!

Now I am curious - please share with us all. :wink2:

Is it like the roll things you by for makeup brushes? I saw them when I did the CND roadshow. We got a little bag that matched, but what I really wanted was the tool roll.

does anyone have a picture

Is it like the roll things you by for makeup brushes? I saw them when I did the CND roadshow. We got a little bag that matched, but what I really wanted was the tool roll.

yes

I have seen these before, they are gorgeous...very posh looking lol..
Posher than my tatty old plastic sunglasses case I use to hold all my tools anyway lol

I use the CND black leather tool case that zips up - looks like my filofax & I do try and make appointments with it!
That's probably why I was quiet in March pmsl!

It looks very professional IMO and it's in the lush new S2 catalogue 2.0.0

BeautyNails..

That is exactly it..

i've got the pink stripy tool roll it's lovely, fits all my tools in, would be great to get a matching bag!, shame its not in catalogue, can't find the tool roll or anything like it on the internet now either :cry:

PINK PINK cant we get these now. just love pink. pretty please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG a pink tool case... i have everything in pink (except my tool case) Another ting to add to my shopping list xx

A pink case! i need one

can you still buy them, if so where from .

Tracy x:confused:

How much?:green:
Now Jo. you know Ia am not supposed to put prices on the thread. I can however put prices in the CND Lovers forum so check there!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back