CND Training Dress Code

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckyH

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Its a bit late but I start my 5dfc tomorrow with creative in leeds. For dress code it says 'smart'. What did everybody else wear?Shall I wear my tunic or not?

xx

If you want to get into the mood then you could wear your tunic. Smart just usually means no demin, trainers etc.

When I did my mani/pedi training at S2 I just went in smartish trousers and a top. Just kind of everyday office wear if you will.

If you have a tunic already then i'd just wear that.

Thankyou I think Il just wear something smartish, silly as it sounds I dont want to wear my tunic and stand out like a sore thumb lol. I was just wondering what is the norm.
Thanks again xx

When I did mine everyone just dressed normally-as you would if you were going shooping say.
Jeans were worn, black trousers, t-shirts, jumpers.
Be casual or you wont be comfortable and thats important as you are learning and the last thing you want on your mind is how uncomfortable you feel.
Good luck tomo.
xx

Thankyou I think Il just wear something smartish, silly as it sounds I dont want to wear my tunic and stand out like a sore thumb lol. I was just wondering what is the norm.
Thanks again xx

Understand.

Hope you have a great time and keep having fun regardless of any frustrations. LOL

Im not going to wear jeans just in case they kick me out lol, but wont be wearing my tunic either - smart/cas is order for the day.
Thankyou xx

I was about to post and ask the same thing! I start mine on September 8 in Preston ... x

I wore my uniform as I can't do treatments without it on!!!! There were four of us on the day-I did conversion-One other girl had uniform, one normal clothes and the other had smart black shirt and trousers so she looked uniform-ish. Hope that helps!! Enjoy!

Im not going to wear jeans just in case they kick me out lol, but wont be wearing my tunic either - smart/cas is order for the day.
Thankyou xx

They wont kick you out, but when I did my Foundation one our Educator compared how she looked in her tunic to how one girl who did turn up in jeans looked, and used the word 'professional' in the comparison...... She then requested no-one wore denim for the rest of the course (and no-one did, lol!)

I wore black trousers and a top.

I always wear salon wear when training,
the tutors take you more seriously hth

You could always take your tunic with you, just in case. I've always done my courses in my uniform. It's a professional course and I want to be taken as a professional.

I always wear uniform apart from it looking professional, bear in mind that if you spilt something on normal everyday clothes you may be a bit gutted

Good luck hope it goes well

Hi becky, I have read this thread including your question and I would say that you are spoilt for choice and you should wear what you like :hug::). Gooduck with the course and hope you do well and enjoy it. :lol:

Latest posts

Back