CNDs Cashmere Enamel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
HI All,

I know this may be a stab in the dark here, but do any of you happen to have the above named enamel that you would like to sell? I need this colour to do a clients nails for her to attend a wedding and hyperion group has discontinued it.:cry: And i don't know anyone who would have it that i could borrow it from.

Sorry if i am supposed to put this in geekbay but I'm not sure how often people check the wanted section and my ads don't seem to get responses!

Please let me know if you have this enamel that you want to sell, and let me know the price.

Thank you

its like a coffee / pale orange, pink colour.... I tried to put the colour up but it wouldnt let me...
. are there any geeks that could maybe reccomend a similar enamel that would look quite alike?? just a thought xx

lol, ok my description was, er , pants! its just coffee colour , no pinks or orange tones lol
hope you manage to get one xx

Hi x

Personally i would ring Hyperion and ask them to recomend the closest colour they have Hth's .

I've looked through my collection, haven't got one sorry, thought I had.

Ju x

The other place to try is Ellisons - they are authorised resellers for Creative, and may have the polish you want.

HTH's

I kNOW I have this color at work--however, I'm way over here in the US, so I don't know how long it would take to get it to you. :(

I have this colour and it is unopened.

Send me a pm hun and we can sort out for you if you still need it.

I have this colour and it is unopened.

Send me a pm hun and we can sort out for you if you still need it.

Thank you very much for all your replies. And thank you to Joe90, but a very kind geek has sent me the Cashmere enamel and i have recieved it this morning!

Thanks again x

Glad you got it.......I searched my supply cupboard, as I used to wear this a lot. Only found 2 half empty bottles of it!!! No use to you in that state!!!

Thanks for posting this though...as I have now finally thrown out all my old polishes and have tidied up said supply cupboard!!!!

Thank you very much for all your replies. And thank you to Joe90, but a very kind geek has sent me the Cashmere enamel and i have recieved it this morning!

Thanks again x

ahhhh Joe90 to the rescue....what a lovely geek you are...:hug:

Latest posts

Back