Coloured lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I am using Glam Lash.

Where can I buy some coloured lashes? as Glam Lash don't do them. Unless I am wrong?

secret lashes sell some coloured lashes so do abx beauty products and nouveau xx

Secret Lashes, Flirties Im sure their are quite a few companies that do.
x

secret lashes sell some coloured lashes so do abx beauty products and nouveau xx

Thank you hun. Do you know if I can buy them online now, or will I need to send them my certificate? x

Thank you hun. Do you know if I can buy them online now, or will I need to send them my certificate? x

no I'm sure you can go order online without sending your certificate
let me know what colours you go for I quite like trying them out myself. Ive got my eye on the blue and purple ones :D

No certificate needed, just go and buy.
Blue ones are great as are purple, I wanna try the red ones but noone will oblige :)
x

No certificate needed, just go and buy.
Blue ones are great as are purple, I wanna try the red ones but noone will oblige :)
x

OMG why not!!! Red would look so cool. x

no I'm sure you can go order online without sending your certificate
let me know what colours you go for I quite like trying them out myself. Ive got my eye on the blue and purple ones :D

Thank you. I really want pink. I dont know if they do them though.
Ive seen the purple and blue. They look lovely! Oh can't wait to try them. Thanks for your help xxx

yes you can get pink, I seen orange and yellow ones somewhere but cant remember where. If you cant find pink pm me and I will try and find them for you.

Yes the red ones look really nice too think they would look great on some one with really dark hair.

I have a client that comes into the salon with purple bits in her hair was so tempted to ask her to model some purple corner lashes for me as I could get some pictures. Not seen anyone with blue hair yet lol x

Flirties sell a tray of mixed coloured lashes. One tray has:

Orange kind of red
brown
green
pink
blue
purple

Blue and purple are my fav.

those coloured trays are fab! They are a great way to try a bit of colour!
v got a pic of navy set and red and black set in my gallery on website, its such a nice change to play with colour!

Angelina - so nice to meet you at show! Sorry couldnt chat long it was all a bit manic! Hope you didnt spend tooooo much:D

those coloured trays are fab! They are a great way to try a bit of colour!
v got a pic of navy set and red and black set in my gallery on website, its such a nice change to play with colour!

Angelina - so nice to meet you at show! Sorry couldnt chat long it was all a bit manic! Hope you didnt spend tooooo much:D

I only hope that one day my lashes look as fab as yours! I'm loving those red ones!!!
Which lashes do you use Cabinkel?
xxx

Ah thank you xx:o

The red and black were the rainbow minks that Angelina posted the link to, and the navy and black (that the pic dosent show off great, but in real life i LOVE them) were normal c curls, and c curl coloured pots that i got from Amazing Lashes.

Was nice to meet you too Kerry. I could see you were rather busy-hope it went well.
Just as a matter of interest, i was just about to look through some old threads about secret lashes. Have you tried these lashes before?

Yes Iv tried secret lashes also, lol I am a lash junkie! Their lashes are reasonably priced, and nice quality I found xx

Latest posts

Back