Comfy Client cushion system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see where there is obvious advertising? I've checked the new posts and the businesses do exist and they advertise the cushion, I just googled the names.
I've had the Comfy Client Cushions since 2008 and they are still in excellent condition and used almost daily. The Affinity body bolster is a copy version of the Body Cushion made in USA. The Body Cushion is well made, the Affinity body bolster is made in China. I almost bought the Body Cushion, it looks an excellent product and receives good reviews. The only reason I went for the comfy client cushion was because I could interlock it for all my treatments and temporarily extend my couch for the larger clients. Plus the cushions are lovely and soft, I didn't fancy the metal near the face with the body cushion. However the USA body cushion is far better quality than the copy body bolster and if I mainly did floor work I would definitely have bought the body cushion.

They don't advertise the cushion on their websites though do they... I'm still suspicious how several new accounts have been started just to praise this cushion. For all I know you've 'googled' these places so you can use their names for fake SG accounts! I won't be buying.

Oh and as for the other one being made in China... EVERYTHING gets made in china!

I think it looks like a really good system but i do feel its a bit expensive for what it is.
I don't know why everyone is so upset and shocked that someone with an interest in the company MAY have come on to promote their product or service.It happens all the time.Why shouldn't they try get their product noticed wouldnt we all be doing the same.Its nothing harmful and it is certainly worth a look.
If someone ever asks if there is anything to use on a couch to make massages more comfortable for pregnant women or people with limited mobility or back problems we now know there is.Im glad Ive seen it.

They don't advertise the cushion on their websites though do they... I'm still suspicious how several new accounts have been started just to praise this cushion. For all I know you've 'googled' these places so you can use their names for fake SG accounts! I won't be buying.

Oh and as for the other one being made in China... EVERYTHING gets made in china!

The majority of things are made in china but not everything, The Comfy Client Cushion is made in the UK as well as several other products i could name.

And i've checked the comfy client facebook page and most of the comments are what salons have actually posted on there as testimonials and the salons willingly advertise that they use the cushion.

This thread feels like it’s turning into a children’s playground when it should be an exchange of professional views based on fact! Not what i expected when i joined the website! Maybe we should all try to take a breather and calm down?

And to Gillian W, i was speaking to the company at a show as a good friend was interested in getting the cushion as i let her try mine with her client, you can get discounts at the shows or if your apart of certain organisations like massage world, cant remember all of them but if you were interested you could always ask them (and i do love using the cushion for pregnancy massage!)

Maybe we should all try to take a breather and calm down?

No one has questioned the new members in the most recent posts. We are now talking about the cushion its self and others. ..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Looked at some of the testimonials and Cheryl Finch of Vibrant Aromatherapy loves the cushions : see a pic here of her massaging on the cushion
her site is Benefits of Aromatherapy - Vibrant Life Aromatherapy - Derbyshire

She doesn't want to advertise too much about it as she wants to be unique in her area but she says therapists can ring her about it. here's her facebook post on comfy client website:
Cheryl Finch

Cheryl Finch of Vibrant Life Aromatherapy loves using The Comfy Client System. I have been using the cushions for about 3 years and can truly say that they are invaluable to my practice. They are brilliant for supporting larger clients as the cushions are fully adjustable to each individual and the sides can be pulled outwards to support arms when client are on their back. Also great for supporting the bust area and the pelvis and hips when laying on your front. I know that with all the different cushion combinations I can provide support and comfort for any shape or size of client. The cushions are still in good condition and are really easy to clean. I thoroughly recommend them. :)

I think everyone gets the gist about this cushion system, so I'll now close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back