Comfy shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
I need new comfy shoes for work! I had a nice pair of geox boots for the winter, now summer is coming in (or at least slightly warmer weather) I need new shoes.

I usually get fit flops but I'm looking for suggestions. I was thinking some geox pumps. But I am not sure. I just need something that I can stand on my feet all day in.

Any suggestions? I don't do trainers (someone already suggested Skechers shape ups)

Thanks x

Birkenstock Madrid's for me every summer, every year I buy new one's in new colours - this year black patent, purple patent and black and white lace - so so comfy. x

I agree toms are the best so comfy and spongey!

Toms soles are bit thin so if walking to work or the flooring is tiled and has ridges at the edges then you feel everything. I hate crocs in the style everyone thinks of when mentioning them, but they do sandals etc... So give them a go, the soles are the same material as the dreaded sandals xoxo

Birkenstocks for me as well they are so comfy

Toms soles are bit thin so if walking to work or the flooring is tiled and has ridges at the edges then you feel everything. I hate crocs in the style everyone thinks of when mentioning them, but they do sandals etc... So give them a go, the soles are the same material as the dreaded sandals xoxo

My toms have been fine only thing I found is the glitter toms are a lot more slippery in rain lol x

Lol mine always fall off, I personally don't have a shoe brand, I just get good insoles xoxo

In ten years time, Kim, you will look at M&S foot gloves and think "hmm,comfy" rather than " yuk".
I had my Uggs surgically removed last week and am now in flip flops till September when I have the next pair of Uggs attached.

My poor old trotters are too flat to wear shoes now.

What are Toms? Espadrilles?

Yeah espadrilles, as long as its not those camel toe shoes! :)

Haha I love them they look smart in the salon too in plain black and because they're cotton they allow the feet to 'breath' lol not so heavy for the summer :) xx

In ten years time, Kim, you will look at M&S foot gloves and think "hmm,comfy" rather than " yuk".
I had my Uggs surgically removed last week and am now in flip flops till September when I have the next pair of Uggs attached.

My poor old trotters are too flat to wear shoes now.

Dawn and kimi, try www.oxygenshoes.co.uk they fit my flat trotters really well! they are quite wide so if anyone has wider feet and goes a size bigger to get a fit - you don't have to with these shoes. They don't really last more than a year on my feet but I do havfe super size wide elephant feet!!:Scared:
basically they are Birkenstock footbeds with the rest of the shoe built on!

Haha I love them they look smart in the salon too in plain black and because they're cotton they allow the feet to 'breath' lol not so heavy for the summer :) xx

Yeah I like them but does anyone else find the backs slip off?

Fit Flops for me.
I wear the clogs in winter and toe-posts or sandals in summer.
Doubt I'll ever find anything comfier. :wink2:

Mine fall off too debs. But I love white ones with greeny blue jeans. Xoxo

Not to sound nasty, but the men's shoes on them oxygen shoes are bloody vile, I was all for comfy shoes too, but I think I'll stick to having some shoes slightly uncomfortable for the fashion aspect lol, some of the ladies are quite nice though. Xoxo

I got ballet pump style crocs and they are so comfy. Got really nice leopard print peep toe pumps from schuh last summer. They're great.

Mine fall off too debs. But I love white ones with greeny blue jeans. Xoxo

I have blue/white stripes. I love em and I want the mint colour ones but the backs do flop off when I'm walking (not a cool look) :(

Latest posts

Back