Competition Training in the northwest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
hi ya guys
Does anyone know of any competition training in the northwest, Have had a couple of quotes but they are in excess of £250 and with expanding the salon things are tight but I could benefit in some sort of pointers in the competiton circuit.
Thanks in advance
Debbie :hug:

hi ya guys
Does anyone know of any competition training in the northwest, Have had a couple of quotes but they are in excess of £250 and with expanding the salon things are tight but I could benefit in some sort of pointers in the competiton circuit.
Thanks in advance
Debbie :hug:

Does your supplier not offer competition training? CND offer it as many of their educators are competition winners ... but if you are serious, then be prepared to travel to get the best to teach you. You will not find this training on your doorstep unless you are very lucky.

margerita belska is running some competition traing this month and the cost is very reasonable but it is in london.

We have Antony Buckley coming on the 30th september. Pm me if your interested and I can give you the details.

Lou x

Latest posts

Back