Complaining clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole.B

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone get one off clients who complain about previous techs when having their nails done, than go off happy with their nails and you never see them again.
If I get a first time clients who complains about previous techs I talk them through each procedure ( which I do all clients) and ask if they are happy with their nails before they leave and yes they are, but than you never see them again, am I the next nail tech to be slated :lol:.

Yes you probably are as thats the way these people's minds work but why! Even when you know your happy with your work and they say they are.I think some people just love to moan. I never get drawn into bitching about other techs maybe thats why they dont come back lol x

Sad people! As long as we do not criticise other nail techs, let the clients talk. I had some of these people who are generally not satisfied with anything. And if they ask me i kindly explain that it is not professional to talk about other nail techs work and they generally change the subject. I do not care if they talk about me to anybody else, cause i do not give them the reason to. Cause if i bitch about techs they would probably think i bitch about something else including clients. I would not go back to the therapist who bitched about anything, therapist should listen to the client :lick:

I let them talk BUT never join in. and yes I do find the ones that do this often are never to be seen again. and if I am the next to be slated, then it wont be my turn for long AND eventually they will run out of ones to complain about.

Yeh you get it with hair also, I think it is certain type of person they are usualy the pickers and ones who dont look after their nails, so they are like oh so and so was crap they only lasted two weeks, and its like no they lasted two weeks because you never oiled, never had infills and picked them off, obviouly you think this not say it. They dont listen when they are educated bye the tech about aftercare etc. Yes and they probably moan to all their friends about everything also, usualy negative people in general. I try and change the subject. If there is a genuine concern and they are actualy worried becuase someone did a bad job its different. But yeh ocasionaly I get them. xxxxxx

I totally agree, I find lots of clients saying ohh my nails were awful etc, I say did you complain?no, did you tell them your nails lifted, cracked etc?no, did you pay?yes, so how is this person to learn if everyone pays does not complain but slates her/him behind their back. If a client genuinely is unhappy with my work I want to know as I can then firstly, look and discuss what's wrong, if it's my fault il hold my hand up if not then I will explain educate and if they will not listen then hey,,U cant please em all, some like false looking nails ,,,,lol iygwim xxx

Latest posts

Back