Conditioner for hair extensions!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Is there a conditioner I can buy that can be used on hair extensions-as in it is ok to go on the bomds without damaging them?

I am in desperate need as due to not being able to get conditioner on the bonds, I find that it knots and matts easily next to the scalp after washing and I have to spend ages pulling the bonds apart and it drives me insane:mad:

I have come to believe that the extensions I have in-Balmain are not the best and something to do with the sillicone coating that gets washed off pretty soon after application and so leaves the extensions free to entangle within themselves.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
x

Just use any kind of conditioner. I have had extensions for 4 years and never had a problem.
Just put them right over the ends and a little on your own hair. It shouldnt cause any problems.

There is also bond sealer you can get, ive never used it, but it might help the bonds last longer or make them stronger? xx

Hello have you had any bond maintenence yet?
or are you due a maintenence ? as this could be the problem :hug: x minky

In my opinion you should not use conditioner at all on the bonds as there is something in conditioner that causes the bond to break down and results in the hair shedding.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back