Confused.com re new nail techniques

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajc69

Reaction score
Hi all I'm a mobile therapist and have been for about 18 years, I've become very routine and feel I need to refresh my boring treatments :zzz:. I've read loads of info on Minx, Shellac etc etc and am so confused :rolleyes: as what is the best to introduce as a mobile doing just natural nails, could anyone give me some straight forward advice would be eternally grateful :green:

All I can say is why choose?:) I'm mobile and I offer both and clients who are natural nail clients are loving it, which is great for them and of course me:green:
Phone sweet squared and they will be able to help you! The only thing I will say is that at the moment shellac is on back order due to popularity so you may have a wait but you could always use it to build up the colours in anticipation. You can layer the colours so although it may seem a small range the options are endless and exciting.
Hth's

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that, will get in touch with them... Have you heard anything or tried any of the other gel polishes about, hear jessica were doing something and Seche are bringing a gel laquer out to, love their top coat so thought that might be interesting, but as I say have been out of mainstream so long now need to get my confidence back with new techniques... such a sado:sad:

Have a look in the Shellac and Gellish groups you'll find lots of info to help you x

Thats whats got me all confused ha ha too much info, you dont know where to start, just make my mind up and something better comes up, will get my head round it soon cheers :green:

Have a look at gelish aswelll, there is a gelish lovers group on here! Just click on groups and join up. There will be loads of people who can give you loads of advice and there are loads of pics too:)

You have so much fun coming your way and you will see your business profit, I know I have:)

Thats whats got me all confused ha ha too much info, you dont know where to start, just make my mind up and something better comes up, will get my head round it soon cheers :green:

I think all the new products like Shellac, Gelish and Geleration are so exciting for our industry, and will be the perfect addition to a mobile tech's natural nail services.
Definitely have a look at their respective social groups as there is loads of info in them. Also if I were you I would get a treatment/demo done of whatever products you would like to let you see for yourself which one would be best suited to you and your clients.

Also could I just say that subscribing to a Trade magazine such as Scratch would help to keep you up to date and in touch with what is going on in our Industry...as well as coming on here lol!!!

Awww cheers eveyone, getting all excited now, need to move out of my prehistoric routines and move into the next generation hee hee, having fun now just searching, thanks again :green:

Latest posts

Back