Congratulations pinkfairy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
Just spotted on the shoutbox that clever Pinkfairy has passed her driving test :)

Way to go hunny :D :D

Well done huni that will be that no more sg for her shell b too busy tearing up the road lol congrats pinkfairy xxx

Haha aww thank you so much, I feel all emotional lol :hug: xo

hehe surpriseeeeeeee ;)

Well done hun xxx My turn next i reckon :D

Thank you, oh it was so nerve wracking! But seriously if I can do it anyone can!! You go for it!! :) xo

Aaw well done hunni. I have mine in a few weeks time and bloody bricking it :hug:

Well done baby girl xxx

way to.go.hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

CONGRATS!!!!

I got my license late, in my 30's, and was excited like a 16yr old, looking for every silly excuse to drive anywhere and everywhere LOL

Thank you so much everyone, it's taken me 3 attempts to pass over 4 long years!! I can take my babies on lovely days out now and don't have to rely on other people :green:

Thanks again, you are all lovely :hug: xo

Well done pinkfairy!
Its a great feeling isn't it? I just passed my test yesterday too :-D was my fourth and was so nervous when my examiner stopped me at the end to finally tell me I passed!! Yay! Lol
(Think I would have given up if I failed again because its the worst feeling in the world and was so draining emotionally!)
Happy Motoring :) xxx

Congrats WEbber :hug: xxxx

Congratulations Webber!! :green: Well no one will take our licences away now cos we've had so much stress to get them! xo

Excellent, vroom vroom

Thanks girls! :-D
I know finally the stress has gone!! Lol xx

Wooohooo Congrats, I passed mine in feb of this year at aged 42 so I know how life changing it is going to be for you and your children, well done xx

Well done pinkfairy!
Its a great feeling isn't it? I just passed my test yesterday too :-D was my fourth and was so nervous when my examiner stopped me at the end to finally tell me I passed!! Yay! Lol
(Think I would have given up if I failed again because its the worst feeling in the world and was so draining emotionally!)
Happy Motoring :) xxx

Congratulations too hunni :hug:

Thanks Lisa! :-D
And good luck for your big day, just try not to think of it too much and stay POSITIVE!! You know you can do it!! ;-) xx

Beep beep :green: thanks everyone xxx
P.S. Webber, race you?? lol

Well done!!! xx

Latest posts

Back