Contouring palette help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Hi every1 im a makeup artist and do some advance techniques with contouring and highlighting as i trained with Mario .
I am currently using a Bobbi Brown contouring kit but I am looking for something change so just confused between Laura Mercier cream contouring palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contouring palette . what are you views please and which one would you recommend

thank you

Hi every1 im a makeup artist and do some advance techniques with contouring and highlighting as i trained with Mario .
I am currently using a Bobbi Brown contouring kit but I am looking for something change so just confused between Laura Mercier cream contouring palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contouring palette . what are you views please and which one would you recommend

thank you
Anastasia all day long ! lol . Her products are just fab. There is also a company called contour cosmetics and they have a really good cream contour palette. They also produce all their products in the UK :) x

Anastasia all day long ! lol . Her products are just fab. There is also a company called contour cosmetics and they have a really good cream contour palette. They also produce all their products in the UK :) x
Thank u hun
Will look for it xx

Second that..Love the Anastasia Beverley hills contour palettes too!

Would u recommend light medium or dark. Can just afford one at the moment so thinking to buy medium that can be used on every tone.
What do u guys say x

Latest posts

Back