Coral Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,

I'm a lady on a mission!
I am a self confessed glitter addict, I already have over 110 to choose from:o
I have lots of pinks, purples, blues etc but I am always on the look out for something different to add to the collection.

My latest mission is coral glitter.

I just can't seem to find quite the right shade.
A lot of the glitters I've found seem more like pink, or orange.
This is the shade I'm aiming for:
coral.jpg

But I am open to suggestion for other shades.

So can anyone point me in the right direction? Or has anyone spotted this shade of glitter in their travels?

Thank you x

Nail Graphix have some lovely orange shades, including peaches and cream, heatwave and apricot jam, which are very similar the colour you're after Jo.

Hope that helps.

Have you tried NailGrafix? Fiona has some great 'coraly' colours. That shade looks like CND Shellac Tropix

Nail Graphix Heatwave is quite like that.

Attachments

• ng_heat_lrg.jpg
    ng_heat_lrg.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,291
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Fiona, do you not think that one is a little too orange? Do you have one that is very slightly more pinky? Or do you have anything that is a pastel tone of coral?

I think where my problem lies is everyone's idea of coral is slightly different.
I may have a go at mixing a colour myself. But I'm not a fan of the speckled look that you can get when mixing different colours.

Has anyone else got any suggestions?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

It's a shame there's not a Glitter company with the same technology as Dulux paint, where you take a swatch of fabric and it colour matches it!

Not sure what system you are using but I have a Stargazer UV orange glitter that I use over Shellac Tropix that looks a beautiful coral colour.
Rhiannon x
Ps - please excuse the hairy toes, I waxed them straight after I saw this!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329088504.787810.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329088504.787810.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,548
Here's mine I did for my hols last year with shellac tropix and Martha stewart orange sorbet glitter x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329088936.433936.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329088936.433936.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 644
Tip: mix colors to create new ones. I would say equal parts orange and red (or pink if you want it lighter) I do this all the time and clients love the customization!

I do so on a sticky note with just enough to do a set. After applying, dampen my nail wipe with alcohol, place on excess glitter. Fold n toss!

I have an amazing coral glitter. I brought it from eBay.

The lady is a art/craft supplier and sells the glitter in little pouches. Let me find her and will post her name.
I currently have it on my toes along with tropix.

Latest posts

Back