Coronation Street

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutiekelly2005

Reaction score
Anyone else watch Coronation Street?

Tracey's going to kill Charlie on Friday!! :biggrn:

Bout time they got rid of him!!

And I bet shes going to get away with it too!! I bet thats why she's been pretending he's been abusing her so that she will get off and say it was in self defence and the neighbours will back her up.

Very cunning plan

Yup saw that one coming a mile off :lol:

Life is so complicated in the Soaps.......Surely in the real world she would just have chucked him for sleeping with Maria?
This whole faking the battered wife scenario would just be too much effort.....Mind you I just don't get the whole need for revenge....Get over it and move on I say!!!

Apparenty she doesnt actually kill him. she thinks she does but then diedre screams to her that he's still alive!!! (read in the sat mag with a newspaper - so dont know how true this is) I for one didnt see that coming!

That has been coming for a long time - read in TV quick today, he does die but then I knew that ages ago LOL.

But Maria and Jason are the only ones who dont think that Charlie has done what Tracey said he has done so maybe they give evidence to the police and she doesnt get away with it - who knows the secret of the soap box LOL.

That has been coming for a long time - read in TV quick today, he does die but then I knew that ages ago LOL.

But Maria and Jason are the only ones who dont think that Charlie has done what Tracey said he has done so maybe they give evidence to the police and she doesnt get away with it - who knows the secret of the soap box LOL.

oooooooo :D :D

Apparenty she doesnt actually kill him. she thinks she does but then diedre screams to her that he's still alive!!! (read in the sat mag with a newspaper - so dont know how true this is) I for one didnt see that coming!

So did anyone watch this tonight???

I watched it!

I one of those people who flick to the back of the book and read the ending first. I've been utilising this website - Soaps - Digital Spy - so knew what was (and is) to come.

I did the same thing when I was watching America's Next Top model as I really DIDN'T want one of the contestants to win, so had find out who did win (as we are two seasons behind so the results we out ages ago in the States)

So what happened, Fiona??

Well I missed it on Wednesday night so don't know what came from then.

Charlie went to court for beating up Peter and got 200 hours community service - he told Tracey she had better be gone before he got back from court. Wimpy from next door came over and told Tracey she had to be strong and leave him.

Charlie came back and packed Tracey's stuff and she came down all seductive like pretending to be a lap dancer LOL - she eventually got him to sit down and then walloped him with what looked like an Oscar - she then put a knife in his hand and called the police as everyone was banging on the door. She said to the police she was leaving him, look her bags are packed, and he went berserk threatening her & Amy with a knife.

Police came and ambulance came and Norris was counting up how many weeks papers they owed LOL.

Police took Tracey to station and ambulance took - not dead yet, Charlie to hospital.

Did I miss anything.

Thanks, Fiona. Sounds like things getting more and more interesting in the street!:rolleyes:

the deed has been done - BUT he is still alive

I thought the episodes tonight were so fab, they were really well acted and very dramatic.

Brilliant!!

I just hope the bugger dies in the end!! Does anyone know what happens to Charlie, does he live or not!? Im dying to know!!

I thought the episodes tonight were so fab, they were really well acted and very dramatic.

Brilliant!!

I just hope the bugger dies in the end!! Does anyone know what happens to Charlie, does he live or not!? Im dying to know!!

Check out this website

Soaps - Digital Spy -

he...............................DIES - yey

Oh no, I was hoping he didn't die, forgive me but I like charlie, how boring is it going to be without him, I can't stand tracey, i've got to remember this is just a telly programme, it's not real!

Oh no, I was hoping he didn't die, forgive me but I like charlie, how boring is it going to be without him, I can't stand tracey, i've got to remember this is just a telly programme, it's not real!

i hate charlie - sorry chick
apparently they are both getting written out of the series, i think that tracey goes to jail, tho im not sure on that one

Well I have learned a lesson I knew I should not have looked at this thread but I just could not help myself. We get coronation street over here in Canada the problem is we are 4 to 6 months behind. Mike had just died!!! I love watching it. I'm going to try and not read any threads about it, but if I know me I'll be sneaking a peak.

SC

don't you just love corry for the comedy factor! even when something good happens in eastenders its still depressing... but Corry! well, only they could think of Tracy murdering Charlie while giving him a lapdance! i love it.

Latest posts

Back