cost of bio gel vs calgel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have been doing nails for 9 years (star nails gel & backscratchers extreme acrylic)

I am wanting to use a new gel (mainly for nno's) and have narrowed it down
to calgel and bio sculpture as i hear that these are 2 of the top gels for staying
put on natural nails.

still waiting for all my info to arrive from both companies on training, details,
costs etc

From any bio/calgel users, is there much of a cost difference between these 2 gels
for products? and am i right in thinking that these are both soak off gels.

Hi there

There isn't much difference in cost but if you search through previous threads on Bio and Calgel you will see that Calgel gets a really good right up. Bio is lovely for NNo's and i wouls say thats about 80% of my business now, there is a huge range of colours and my trainers have been really helpful. on the down side, Calgel clear is brilliant for sculpting and much stronger so probably better on tips although i have only sculpted with it. I always worry when I use Bio on tips because I dont think its strong enough and i am not the only one that thinks that.

Yes they are both soak off gels so no dust which is great!
Hope this helps

There is minimal price difference, i think calgel is around about a £1 dearer but they do offers on colours when you buy 5 or more.

I use both.

amb x

Hi

Well i use both the price difference is minimal as minkus said. Personally i dont have any problems with biosculpture sculpting or tipping, but given a choice i use calgel for both now, but i prefer bio white and their cols are lovely.

I use both and like both.

Not much help i know :lol: :wink2:

Latest posts

Back