Cost of Tanning??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope I'm not being cheeky here, :lol: but was just wondering how much it cost you in total to do your training AND get your equipment!!

I am so desperate to do it, but I need to see whether or not I can do it yet, or need to save up lots more pennies??

Have had loads of advice so far and it's all wriggling around in my little brain!! So I need to put an end to my desperation!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and sorry if yyou're sick of me asking tanning questions already!

Many thanks, Lainy. xxx :green:

It all depends on who you train with and which spray tan unit you buy to use hun, i will pm you some prices :hug:

Its not cheap to get into but once you have your equipment and you have the market there it really wont take you too long to get the money back and be in profit.Its quite lucrative.
If you are seriously considering it then definately go for it now rather than later because you are coming up to a busy time.People want tans before their hols,proms, weddings and generally just getting their pasty winter bodies out.
Put some feelers out, find out if you have a ready market.Would your friends like a tan and their friends what about your clients how many of them would be interested.
Are there anyother tanners in the area, what do they use and charge what is their marketing like.
If you are going to struggle to get clients and are not prepared to put yourself out there with leaflet drops and advertising etc then its going to be a long process to get your money back.

Hi

I've just pm'ed you with some useful info.... hth:)

Latest posts

Back