Couch to 5K!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Anyone up for it with me?
Need motivation to get out and run!
Up a stone since starting my business and want to get fit!
Thought if I got a few people on board agree on a target and a plan log when you've done your session for the day it will keep us all on track :) x

I'm starting wk 2 tomorrow (I have completed it before a while ago).

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll be gettimg back in to in next month once i've moved house.

I completed it last year and a week or so after completing it ran the womens 10k in Glasgow. Cant wait to do another one!
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought the title was about a couch selling for £5000 :o

Erm, no, but jolly good luck to ya all, shall I organize the paramedics ?

I started with a running club in January, on the 9th week tomorrow and we're now on 14 run, 1 minute walk, 14 run....could barely run a minute when we started so good luck everyone, you can do it 😊

I thought the title was about a couch selling for £5000 :o

Erm, no, but jolly good luck to ya all, shall I organize the paramedics ?

W1nnie I just spat my tea out laughing :D. xx

I did this last year and it really does work, I've since fallen out of the habit and would love to do it again

What is it?

It's a running app, you start out as a couch potato with no running experience and over 8 weeks you slowly build up stamina to be able to run 5 kilometres

Great ok... so who's up for it :) x

So do I need an iPod for this?

It's a running app, you start out as a couch potato with no running experience and over 8 weeks you slowly build up stamina to be able to run 5 kilometres

It's an app? So it's finger exercise ? Do tell me if I sound thick ! But us dinosaurs need to be brung up to date :D

Yep, I'm up for improving my non existant fitness but need to know more aswell.

Well I wajted to see interest first I didn't know there was an app ha but there is online programmes you can do as well I was going to follow the race for life plan I'll post details. ..

Excuse the screnshots but you go week by week Monday to Sunday and the fun joggers workout is the first pic x

Attachments

• 1394408974325.jpg
    1394408974325.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 1394408987680.jpg
    1394408987680.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 1394409003458.jpg
    1394409003458.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 115
Great ok... so who's up for it :) x

I'm in as long as it's ok that im on wk 2?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's an app? So it's finger exercise ? Do tell me if I sound thick ! But us dinosaurs need to be brung up to date :D

Ha ha ha, this made me die!
Oh I didn't know there were non app ones?
There are quite a few App Store versions that you can download for free.
When your ready to go for a run you open the app it plays music from your own playlists and then a voice will tell you when to start running and when to walk.

I'm in! I'm doing race for life pretty muddy in June and I haven't ran since September :0/

Ha ha ha, this made me die!
Oh I didn't know there were non app ones?
There are quite a few App Store versions that you can download for free.
When your ready to go for a run you open the app it plays music from your own playlists and then a voice will tell you when to start running and when to walk.

Thank you for that very clear explanation,, will stick to my rocking chair, that's enough exercise for an old twerp.

I'm in! I'm doing race for life pretty muddy in June and I haven't ran since September :0/

I'm doing pretty muddy too, in June as well, whereabouts are you doing it? X

Latest posts

Back