Couch to 5K!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished week 4 today and it kicked my arse! If I hadn't done this before I'd swear I wouldn't be able to do more next week, but I know I can.

I think the first half is in some ways harder than the second, because even though you're not running as long, you are trying to work out how to breath and not die (and in my case not fall flat on your face on the treadmill!).

How's everyone doing?

Hi
Just checked the App Store and there's loads - really need this as I want to do Rave oops race for Life lol this year. Please will someone tell me which app it is thanks x

Finished week 4 today and it kicked my arse! If I hadn't done this before I'd swear I wouldn't be able to do more next week, but I know I can.

I think the first half is in some ways harder than the second, because even though you're not running as long, you are trying to work out how to breath and not die (and in my case not fall flat on your face on the treadmill!).

How's everyone doing?

Omg well done Sal - me? I'm ashamed to say I'm still on the couch :banghead: however!! I've geared myself up for tomorrow, if my lazy ass is still on the couch, someone please come and kick me :D X

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi
Just checked the App Store and there's loads - really need this as I want to do Rave oops race for Life lol this year. Please will someone tell me which app it is thanks x

I've got 2, the run double with the yellow running man and C25k free x

I have run double too. It's great. I used the c25k lite free app last time and it's ok but it has a few annoying issues. Run double is totally worth 99p!! Haha

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have run double too. It's great. I used the c25k lite free app last time and it's ok but it has a few annoying issues. Run double is totally worth 99p!! Haha

It would be for me too if I could just get my self off the damn couch to start it....tonight's the night tho, when it gets dusk so my tiny village can't see a puffing and panting wreck blundering about :D

Sal, which option did you choose? Can't see a program for "haven't ran for 25 yrs" lol...

Ok guys my dad was harping on at me about this years ago he printed of all the info and gave it to me, do you think I ever used it no?! I've just started a new diet on Tuesday and I'm starting exercise classes next Tuesday, do you think I could do this aswell or would it be too much to do the classes and the running?

Ok guys my dad was harping on at me about this years ago he printed of all the info and gave it to me, do you think I ever used it no?! I've just started a new diet on Tuesday and I'm starting exercise classes next Tuesday, do you think I could do this aswell or would it be too much to do the classes and the running?

Not at all. Last time i done it i used to run to and from a zumba class one night a week then had another 2 nights of running aswell xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eek thought I might join you! Been dieting and lost two stone but want to lose another two before June 4th (holiday). Did my first run today, used get running app. What are the differences between apps?

Ps it nearly killed me and only day one!

So pleased with myself last night! I started off with a mile, went down the back roads so no one could see my hyperventilating after 1st 3 interval minute run - managed 1.77 miles lol
At least I got off the.couch :D

Well done. Getting up and starting is a hard step.

Week 5 done .... 20 minute run!! I wanted to quit after about 7 mins haha but I did it.

Feeling pretty badass and got myself a starbucks frap to celebrate. :)

Had my first outing last night after operations on both feet last year. Started on week 2 and survived!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back