Couple of questions re: CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
just received my vinylux - do i need to cap the free edge like with i do with gelish?
and also is there a list somewhere with RRPs for retail items... vinylux, solar oils, and scentsations in particular? I have requested a catalogue but not yet received it and I have someone wanting to buy some bits from me and I don't know prices! Is there a set RRP or do I charge what I want?
I thought there must be rough price guide somewhere?

Thank you

Yes, I believe you cap the free edge.

Vinylux rrp is £9.95 per bottle of colour or top coat and £15.95 for both top & colour purchased together.

Thanks for that- any idea on solar oil rrps?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Capping the free edge with v-lux would be for the "finished " look not a nessesaty (sp) like it is with gels as to counteract there shrinking ,

As for RRPS your best bet would be to call S2 that's what there there for :) 0845 210 6060
X

I tried the live chat but no one replied. Struggle calling with 2 young children at home making so much noise and wanting my attention as soon as I get on a phone call!!

I believe solar oil rrp prices are £3.95 for pinkie, £7.45 for 7.3ml, 11.95 for 15ml but that's off top of my head. Cuticle eraser is £9.95 and I think the middle size Scentsations are £11.95 again that's off top of my head though xx

I believe solar oil rrp prices are £3.95 for pinkie, £7.45 for 7.3ml, 11.95 for 15ml but that's off top of my head. Cuticle eraser is £9.95 and I think the middle size Scentsations are £11.95 again that's off top of my head though xx

Great thank you x

Last edited by a moderator:
S2 have a list of recommended retail prices.

I will try again to get their actal rrp list. I believe it used to be printed in the catalogue but hasn't featured in recent editions.

Yes, I believe you cap the free edge.

Vinylux rrp is £9.95 per bottle of colour or top coat and £15.95 for both top & colour purchased together.

Whaw, i took my currency-converter app, to have an accurate view on how much we pay here in Belgium...
Here rrp 14,95€/1 bottle, 2 bottles (color + topcoat) is simply 2 x 14,95€ :|
Knowing that 14,95€ = 12,764£, and a standard nailpolish is cheaper here, i will hold my horses... just bought 10 colors, to offer as added service. If the need is there, clients have to order, i will get them their nailpolish the next appointment.

These are prices I can remember from when it was in the catalogue but like I said was off the top of my head so I could be wrong. However this is what I retail these items for all except the Scentsations which I don't currently retail.
Xx

I think RRP for cuticle eraser is £11.95

Latest posts

Back