Couriers arrgghhh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
OMG geeks, I ordered £75 worth of minx last week, I missed the courier Thursday and there was a card through the door saying they would deliver it the next day. I just called as I haven't received the order yet and have alot of bookings for minx this weekend and they said it had been delivered Friday and that I`d signed for it!!!! I thought I was going off my head but I defo did not get the delivery, apparently its down to the couriers so I`m waiting on the fingertips centre coming back to me on this. Problem is I dont have another £75 to spend for my clients booked in this week as I have just stocked up for the month. I dont know what to do xx

I would call them and ask to see proof of you have signed it. They could have delivered elswere, and somebody else signed it.:hug:

Thanks for the reply, yes they have a signature, somebody signed for it in my name thats the problem xxx

I had this problem once...turned out the courier guy signed it himself! Now whether he took the parcel or left it at the door who knows.

Anyway I could prove I wasn't in, because I had an appointment at the bank.

In the end the gave me the money back , but it's not a quick process

Good luck x

Do you live on your own or is there someone else there?
Also ask them for proof of your signature they wouldnt have been able to sign it the way you do.
Im sorry this has happened, maybe a neighbour took them in for you?
Good luck hun.
Jen xxx

OMG geeks, I ordered £75 worth of minx last week, I missed the courier Thursday and there was a card through the door saying they would deliver it the next day. I just called as I haven't received the order yet and have alot of bookings for minx this weekend and they said it had been delivered Friday and that I`d signed for it!!!! I thought I was going off my head but I defo did not get the delivery, apparently its down to the couriers so I`m waiting on the fingertips centre coming back to me on this. Problem is I dont have another £75 to spend for my clients booked in this week as I have just stocked up for the month. I dont know what to do xx

Hi Karen,

You won't need to spend another £75 on your Minx! As we discussed on the phone. I am currently waiting for my depot to get to me as we are insured with Citylink. As soon as I do hear back from them - I will call you directly :)

Again, our most sincere aplogises

Heather

Last edited:
That is awful!!! Just shows you there are some really deceitful people out there.
I`m hoping when they see the signatures they can compare from my previous deliveries and see it obviously wasn't me. The problem is though, I don't have my order, whos responsibility is it? OK the couriers clearly have went wrong someplace, that's obvious, but I have paid for £75 worth of minx that I don't have x

Hi Karen,

You won't need to spend another £75 on your Minx! As we discussed on the phone. I am currently waiting for my depot to get to me as we are insured with Citylink. As soon as I do hear back from them - I will call you directly :)

Again, our most sincere aplogises

Heather

Heather thanks I`m panicing!!!!!!! :) xxxxx

That is awful!!! Just shows you there are some really deceitful people out there.
I`m hoping when they see the signatures they can compare from my previous deliveries and see it obviously wasn't me. The problem is though, I don't have my order, whos responsibility is it? OK the couriers clearly have went wrong someplace, that's obvious, but I have paid for £75 worth of minx that I don't have x

Please don't worry as we will get it sorted for you ASAP. The responsibility will lie with the courier but I do need them to come back to me as they may have handed it in to a neighbour - which would be great as you could just pop in and get them but I promise I will come back to you as soon as I hear anything.

Heather thanks so much I appreciate you guys going to so much trouble!!! xxxx

Latest posts

Back