Covered in 8.5%!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
I have just had a bot of a problem betty!! I did the cup up too tight and it was slightly twisted so I tried to undo it, I managed to undo the cup but threw the whole 150mls all over myslef and the bathroom:eek::eek::eek::eek: I jumped in the shower quickly and washed it off but I can still see streaks where it was dripping off my nose:eek::eek::eek: I hope it will be ok?? if anyone could have heard me for one the language was blue but then I was in fits of laughter her on my own!! do you think I should shower again?

I had an accident with the cuticle eraser.....

I must have had an air block and it all flew out of the wrong end of the tube in a line right up and over my nose and all over my head...

Luckily I was doing my mums nails and not a client......lol

My mum & my daughter where on the floor laughing their heads off !

I have just had a bot of a problem betty!! I did the cup up too tight and it was slightly twisted so I tried to undo it, I managed to undo the cup but threw the whole 150mls all over myslef and the bathroom:eek::eek::eek::eek: I jumped in the shower quickly and washed it off but I can still see streaks where it was dripping off my nose:eek::eek::eek: I hope it will be ok?? if anyone could have heard me for one the language was blue but then I was in fits of laughter her on my own!! do you think I should shower again?

LMAO (sorry) omg, poor you!!! Quite funny tho!!!Yeah shower again and exfoliate!!!!

Latest posts

Back