cracked ice and flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Just did these on myself. I have to admit that they aren,t complicated or look perticulairly nice or have a wow factor to them but they made me feel so girly with the glitter and flowers that i wanted to show them lol :green:.
DSC001521jjj.jpg

Last edited:
i really like them hun, very girly xxxx

are you trying to tempt the sunshine out with your summery nails,
they are pretty hun :hug:

Oh so pretty.

Pretty! and such gorgeous long nail beds. xx

Lovely. Haven't you just got nail beds to die for??
can't get to see close up but they look great x

Sorry for the huuuuuuuuuuge picture. tried to resize it but doesn,t seem to work. :irked:

i think they have the wow factor and are very nice...well done. xx

Oh thx...:o

I only started to get them like this when i have my nails done.Before they weren,t long at all. But now it starts to look a bit freakish since they are stuck on my nail and grow over my fingertips. It looks like i have double nails from underneath :green:

They're gorgeous Mieke!

You are so talented, they are pretty.
Tried to ask you in anoher thread if you are going to compete in Nordic nailolympics in Oslo?

why do you live so far away, i would lov to snatch you up as a hand model for a competition lol

They are B-E-A-U-TIFUL, absoluty stunning as always hunny keep em coming xx

You are so talented, they are pretty.
Tried to ask you in anoher thread if you are going to compete in Nordic nailolympics in Oslo?

Oh sorry that i didn,t respond earlier. I don,t feel ready to compete just yet. But then again I am the type that will never feel quite ready i guess :lol:
I would need someone to give me a push i think :irked:

I am thinking of competing somewhere this year though....i think anyway ;)

why do you live so far away, i would lov to snatch you up as a hand model for a competition lol

They are B-E-A-U-TIFUL, absoluty stunning as always hunny keep em coming xx

No...why do YOU live so far away :wink2:
I think it,s sad that many live so far of. I would like to meet up with many of you to share some info and have a real chat.

lovely...well done

No...why do YOU live so far away :wink2:
I think it,s sad that many live so far of. I would like to meet up with many of you to share some info and have a real chat.

good point lol :lol:

Gorgeous, I love them xx

Hi!
They are beautyful! As all your work! Now, since I´m Swedish, I visit Sweden all the time,
are you anywhere near Stockholm? I would love to have my nails done by you some time!
Cheers!

Hi!
They are beautyful! As all your work! Now, since I´m Swedish, I visit Sweden all the time,
are you anywhere near Stockholm? I would love to have my nails done by you some time!
Cheers!

Thx a lot :wink2:
Nice to hear that you are from Sweden. I am actually Belgian but live in Sweden for the moment. I live in Gothenburg and work from here but I am now and then in Stockholm to hold courses.

Latest posts

Back