Crazy pricing - what's worst you've seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a client in the other day she was up from leeds and getting a leg wax she said that at home she only pays £15 for a full body wax back chest holly wood and full leg...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a client in the other day she was up from leeds and getting a leg wax she said that at home she only pays £15 for a full body wax back chest holly wood and full leg...

Is she sure its not just sellotape? :eek: x

£12.50 for a full set of nail extensions (doesn't say what) and its in a clothes shop window lol.

£12.50 for a full set of nail extensions (doesn't say what) and its in a clothes shop window lol.

Lol will be those rubber ones they sell in tesco for Halloween for kids :D!

How is this even possible to compete with ?

Especially when her hair is amazing and so thick !!

I wish I knew where she got her hair :(!!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377259090.273564.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377259090.273564.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 353
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377259354.490077.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377259354.490077.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 353
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377259361.956549.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377259361.956549.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 355

The hair might look nice now but what about in a few weeks time, it might be awful! If not then she's probably not making much profit x

Haha its signed BS that says it all. ;)

The hair might look nice now but what about in a few weeks time, it might be awful! If not then she's probably not making much profit x

No she's got pics of 8 and 12 week maintenance appts and the hair still looks amazing ! The pics are obv taken after top up but even still ! The hair is lush ! How do I find out which hair she uses without being cheeky haha !!xx

No she's got pics of 8 and 12 week maintenance appts and the hair still looks amazing ! The pics are obv taken after top up but even still ! The hair is lush ! How do I find out which hair she uses without being cheeky haha !!xx

Some of Her maintenance pics x.. she charges £220 for a full head extensions plus 5 week maintenance check and top up !! i charge £270 for the same but include a full size aftercare pack... just cant win ??x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377262316.382545.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377262316.382545.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 319
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377262325.615726.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377262325.615726.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 307
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377262334.515720.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377262334.515720.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 311

Pretend you're a client?? And say you want to look into the hair used?? X

how an earth can people charge this???

TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFERS!!

DELUXE PEDICURE - £5
DELUXE MANICURE - £5
SHELLAC - £8.50
EYE PACKAGE - £7.50
TEETH WHITENING - £10
BODY WRAPS - £5

Pretend you're a client?? And say you want to look into the hair used?? X

I can't as i advertise my business page on my personal page also... Might need to ask a friend to investigate... How would I word it though lol? As she may just refer to clients feedback on how good the hair is and not offer a supplier name to check the quality of the hair ?xx

How do I find out which hair she uses without being cheeky haha !!xx

Go in for a consultation maybe? The brand might be on the colour ring or she might show you a packet or she might use an advertised brand...

Edit: doh didnt see the last post!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Go in for a consultation maybe? The brand might be on the colour ring or she might show you a packet or she might use an advertised brand...

Edit: doh didnt see the last post!

Wish I could :( lol! Might get my friend to mail her to enquire and say she knows she's got good feedback but she went with a reputable technician before and was told they use the 'best' hair on the market so would she mind telling her the supplier just so I can research it just as she's spent alot of money on extensions and they weren't upto quality ??

Don't know if this would work haha xx

Worth a try, keep in mind big brands have generous trade discounts if you have the business to pay the min order :)

Wish I could :( lol! Might get my friend to mail her to enquire and say she knows she's got good feedback but she went with a reputable technician before and was told they use the 'best' hair on the market so would she mind telling her the supplier just so I can research it just as she's spent alot of money on extensions and they weren't upto quality ??

Don't know if this would work haha xx

Might aswell give it a go x

i had to share this made me laugh.

I just saw on Facebook
cluster lashes £10 normally £15, im not a pro iv done my own for 4 years.

says it all really x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

I saw a fab one on fb the other day.

Special offer
Semi permanent individual eyelashes now £8 instead of £15
There were pictures of here work underneath and everthing one was using cluster lashes. U could really see the bulbs. I so wanted to leave a comment, but I thought I should be the bigger person :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

i had to share this made me laugh.

I just saw on Facebook
cluster lashes £10 normally £15, im not a pro iv done my own for 4 years.

says it all really x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

You have GOT to be kidding !!! Are these people for real !!!?xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back