Create the Image of Perfection with Marian Newman

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum

Reaction score
CREATE THE IMAGE OF PERFECTION

At Sweet Squared Leeds

Marian Newman is using her 25 years in ‘nails’ and her 13 years doing sessions work and sharing her experience and ideas to create the ‘Image of Perfection’ for you. Improve your nail skills and ‘dip into’ the world of image making.

• WHAT?
2 day course for only 8 people:
Day 1: workshop on creating perfection for EVERY nail.
Day 2: in the studio. Work with Marian and a professional photographer to create your own personal nail image and capture your own dream image.
You will receive a certificate and, more importantly, a disc with a few of your image alternatives. Use these as a poster for your salon or other business marketing. Or even to start your portfolio. (not to be used for competitions)

• WHO?
Open to all nail technicians at all levels, even those new to the profession.
To make the most of the course, models need to be provided by the participant. If this is not possible, 2 technicians can double up and use each others hands.

• DETAILS
Participants need to bring their own kit to create ‘perfect nails’. Products and tools of choice.
Props and accessories are needed (and some may be shared) to be a part of the ‘perfect image’. E.g. jewelry, flowers, fabrics, objet d’art, accessories, in fact anything small!

• COST £250 +VAT for the 2 days (please bring a packed lunch)

• EXTRAS
Marian and Alex Fox (Editor of Scratch) will judge the images and choose the best for nail skills and creative ideas. The winner will also receive a Scratch certificate and the image will be featured in the magazine along with ‘backstage’ pics of the workshop.

Call Sweet Squared on 0845 2106060 to book NOW. Only 8 places!

Yes!!! Me!!!!! I wanna! This would b amaaazing!
Posted via Mobile Device

This takes me back Marian to the workshop you did in Essex a few moons ago. It was fabidoo!:D

Thanks Chris!

It was good fun wasn't it?! I've upped the ante this time. 2 days and I'm bringing a fab photographer instead of me rushing around trying to do everything!! LOL

Can't wait!

Two days will be even better - it was rather hectic but real fun! I thought I'd post the two pics of my work on your last workshop. I am still proud of these pics even though I was so new to the wonderful world of nails.

With your next workshop being 2 days, I am sure the images will be absolutely fabulous! I look forward to seeing them:green: xx

A fab opportunity too for anyone wanting to enter the world of photographic nail competitions!

Attachments

• marian newman 2 084.jpg
    marian newman 2 084.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 103
  • marian newman 2 088.jpg
    marian newman 2 088.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 94
Is this a one off workshop or will it be run at other times as well?

anne xx

Is this a one off workshop or will it be run at other times as well?

anne xx

No other dates planned but never say never!

This will be great. I went to one many moons ago and it was great fun.

Thank you Chris and Cathie!!

I'm very happy to let you know that Alex Fox is home for the summer and is coming for the whole workshop!! She wants to cover if for Scratch and also be on hand to decide on the 'best image'!!!

Ummmm! I feel a cover coming on! Maybe? (well knowing the skills of my fabulous photographer, who knows!!!)

If anyone wants to look at his website: www.pawelpysz.com. Class!

ooh can't wait!!

Just bumping this up for those of you that havent seen it!:D

Latest posts

Back