Creative block! Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
I'm going out Friday night for my best friends b/day and there will be lots of ladies I don't know going so thought maybe the opportunity to get some new clients. Anyway for my life I can't think how I would like my nails, I want a little wow factor but really hitting a mental block this afternoon.
I will post a photo of my top I'm wearing and one of the colour ive painted my nails today, any tips on affects would be great

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348593959.771943.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348593959.771943.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 371
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348593994.695701.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348593994.695701.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 372
Oh and I've silver holographic rockstar toes

Pretty! Do you have any stamping plates effie?

A couple m57 m60

I've more striper tape, gems, transfers and glitters than plates

type in butterfly nails on google and look at the pics....think it would look great over the purple xx

type in butterfly nails on google and look at the pics....think it would look great over the purple xx

Let's jut say freehand butterfly's is not my thing :( Lol

Effie I have no idea what you could do with your nails but I love your top! :Love:

Aww butterflys is what I was thinking to :(

I'm going out Friday night for my best friends b/day and there will be lots of ladies I don't know going so thought maybe the opportunity to get some new clients. Anyway for my life I can't think how I would like my nails, I want a little wow factor but really hitting a mental block this afternoon.
I will post a photo of my top I'm wearing and one of the colour ive painted my nails today, any tips on affects would be great

I love the top and the colour is it starburst or night reflection? Foil effect nails would look fab with this or some butterfly's or flowers xx

Wow, First off that is a beautiful top.
It's got all that print & colors to go along.

As far as your nails I would just leave it as is! The dark color adds pzazz to that whole outfit. Adding additional prints is just too much in my opinion.

If you want to add more bling to it, I would suggest a small diagonal row of small clear rhinestones looking like tiny diamonds on the end of the free edge on your ring fingers ONLY (2-3 tops) Remember your top is already busy as is...sometimes less is more!(again just my personal opinion):rolleyes:

I agree with Stephanie I think the purple colour is classy on its own and will look stunning against that beautiful top just as it is.

Bry T have you tried this with shellac or gel polish do you think it's possible to do straight onto the sticky layer?

It's not my blog unfortunately (I wish I was so talented!) so I have no idea I am afraid:o.

i do agree that the plain colour would look lovely on its own BUT if you want people to notice your nails in the way of that you dont just go and get your nails done but you actually do them yourself then you have to go for something that will catch peoples attention.

whenever i have a plain colour yes people notice but they dont ask where i got them done....when i have something a little extra even when ive just had a glitter fade i get stopped and asked where i get them done and when i say i do them they ask for a card.

just my opinion but of your wanting new clients you have to go for it!!

I have to say that Souz Does have a good point there & it is definitely something to think about! You do want to attract more clients so you should be focusing on your nails not really much on your top!

If it were me, I would Change the top. Something just as beautiful but perhaps more plain so you can jazz up those Nails, Different base coat & get more creative.

Instead of remembering that beautiful top they will remember those beautiful Nails.

That is the main goal is it not? Getting the ladies to notice your beautiful nails?!
Hopefully to build some more clientele?!

Wishing you the best of luck no matter what you do!:Love:

I want with the nails plain in the end.

Latest posts

Back