Creative Discontinued For Entity???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So - can I still buy the brush heads for my master series sculptor??

If so Im REALLY peeved as they conned me into buying a "replacement" entity brush for £60 as the master series had been discontinued!!!!!

:eek:£60 for a brush:eek:
I thought they said they were cheaper:rolleyes:
And yes just because they have discontinued a product doesn't mean that the product is no longer available, and that is misleading and trading standards would take a very dim view of it.
In your shoes I would go back to this shop, tell them you don't like being misled and that you want a refund. If they refuse then I would tell them you are going to be taking this further with trading standards.

MK, I understood something different from them.
When I looked into joining Cuticles I asked Anne if she ran the master classes that Cuticles supported. She didn't but she did run a series of classes that did the same thing, i.e. they took someone from the foundation level up to the grandmaster level. Within the CND envelope.
With MK leaving the CND distributors that would mean that they would be unable to use the names or materials that belong to CND it doesn't mean they are no longer educators just that they must be sure not to break copy right laws.
I am sure they will be running something of their own soon.
Much as I like and admire Anne Swain and her team I have to say that I don't see myself changing to the Entity line. I looked at it last month when Scratch mag had an advert for them and didn't find anything to excite me:) and none of the buzz words that I have come to expect to find in top range products seemed to be in use in this product line.
I think I will stay with what I know and like.
This is my own opinion and is not meant to detract from the Entity line of products in any shape or form.:lol:

I phoned and left a message earlier today to cancel the order - then I receievd a call form Bev who was really nice and apologised for the miss understanding. But the order is now cancelled anyway. Thanks for your replies on this.

Business sometimes is simply business regardless or creed, colour, brand and of course loyalty....a great sales person can sell snow to the North Pole.

A great sales person to me would be a person who knows they have got a good chance of selling there product to you, but a good salesman must believe in the product there selling, and giving a good aftersales support.
a rep in that case is in my eyes a asset to any reputable company.
unfortunatly there aint too many out there. thg:)

there is just one thing that I need to make clear, do not blame a brand, Entity, when you never tried it, even more when it's the distributor/sale team who acted wrong and unprofessionnal.

maybe it's me who got it wrong because I'm not a brit girl, but sometimes it bugs me.

that said,
Entity is far more expensive than CND, OPI, Ezflow. glad someone finally mentionned the UK price of the brush. (brush, now said, that has had a lot of great comments from many Internationnal Master Artists, needless to say, who worked with/for CND, Ezflow, and not with Entity as long as they were signed)

there is just one thing that I need to make clear, do not blame a brand, Entity, when you never tried it, even more when it's the distributor/sale team who acted wrong and unprofessionnal.

maybe it's me who got it wrong because I'm not a brit girl, but sometimes it bugs me.

that said,
Entity is far more expensive than CND, OPI, Ezflow. glad someone finally mentionned the UK price of the brush. (brush, now said, that has had a lot of great comments from many Internationnal Master Artists, needless to say, who worked with/for CND, Ezflow, and not with Entity as long as they were signed)

I don't think anyone is criticising Entity - just the tactics used

yeah, but the brand has not much to do with a distributor's tactic. they cannot be behind everyone.

hmmm well of course someone is going to say their products are better when they wish to sell them! i cant blame them for trying but maybe it couldve been handled a little more tactful..I looked at the Entity catalogue and was impressed with the prices to be truthful and when i purchased the kit i was offered a free conversion course so i cannot grumble really as i found the service the best id had in a while..The products? well my friend and i have always used creative but after trying it are considering changes our salons over to entity i was not impressed with the trouble i had last year getting stock and how it was handled so it put me off big time borrowing begging and stealing from other techs- nahh not my thing i want an easy life..ANyway we loved the products and its its readily available in the Uk COOL!!! each to their own.. its personal preference..what makes us human..

hmmm well of course someone is going to say their products are better when they wish to sell them! i cant blame them for trying but maybe it couldve been handled a little more tactful..I looked at the Entity catalogue and was impressed with the prices to be truthful and when i purchased the kit i was offered a free conversion course so i cannot grumble really as i found the service the best id had in a while..The products? well my friend and i have always used creative but after trying it are considering changes our salons over to entity i was not impressed with the trouble i had last year getting stock and how it was handled so it put me off big time borrowing begging and stealing from other techs- nahh not my thing i want an easy life..ANyway we loved the products and its its readily available in the Uk COOL!!! each to their own.. its personal preference..what makes us human..

CND in the UK has taken a fair old leap since then and Sweet Squared are a dream to deal with.

This thread wasn't about rating one product over another....it was about asking for info on distributors and what they sold.

Please keep the thread on track...Thanks x

CND in the UK has taken a fair old leap since then and Sweet Squared are a dream to deal with.

They certainly are - I'm well known on these boards for stating my dissatisfaction with bad customer service if I get it, so I am quite prepared to stand up and shout when i get good service too.....in fact I'll go as far to say that in all the companies I've ever dealt with (and thats been some pretty large companies - with orders worth several million over the years, in various industries) Sweet Squared are pretty much one of the best I've ever come across.

Moving on from what Angie said, TBH I dont really see the need for this thread to carry on.

The question was asked about MK changing from Creative to Entity and this has been clarified. End of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back