creative files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minette

Reaction score
I am about to order my first creative files and I was wondering?
Wat are the files you use mostly.
With wat file do you do your filing?

Hoping for some reply's.

Minette

I use Kanga, Koala, Boomerang, Blizzard, Outblack and blocks mainly. If you have a Creative Course then just order what you had given to you in the kit. I havent really strayed away from the files given really! hth's a bit xx
Sorry forgot to add the lollipops aswell!!

I to use Kanga, Koala, Boomerang File & Buffer, Blizzard and Hotshot files.
I would say I am going through more of the Hotshots and Blizzards as they get the most wear the others can be washed, sanitised and used a few more times.
I find you can really only use the Hotshot and Blizzard files ones or twice then they loose their grit hths :hug:

Got to say I love the Outblack,it's my fave.xx:green:

They do a sampler pack of all their files (12?) in a great reusable box. Why not try this, give them all a go & see which you prefer? Koala are brill (no body makes an equal grit file? - correct me if I'm wrong guys n gals!) Loving the Smoothie (100/100) & Hot shot (100/180), Girlfriend are great & long lasting too.

All great quality files, but I think it's all down to personal prefrence as to which to use.

The sasmple pack is on the way, just could not wait til it came.

Thanks for the answers.

Minette

The sasmple pack is on the way, just could not wait til it came.

Thanks for the answers.

Minette

a true geek!!!! lol
I bought the sampler pack, it has a good variety of abrasives for you to try , koala ones are fab.... happy filing :green:

Latest posts

Back