Creative Gel Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iya! I have done the gel nails courses but i am currently doin the acrlic nails you can just do:green: the gel nail course with someone else you dont have to do arylic first, but you do need it because not everyone in the industy does gel nails arylic are more popular.

From my personal experience - i do very much regret that i have not done acrylic course first. It was difficult for me to master acrylics after working with gel. If I could re-do-it I would defo do acrylics first))) Gel is easy after that))) Hope you will find what suits you best. Ezflow acrylic is a good one to start with)))

I worked in the spa before and I could not offer acrylics there because of the smell, but now I have my own salon. You won't be there always in the small room, you never know you might move on and be able to offer acrylics - this is a point when you realise - should have done acrylics too. I had got a t-shirt with that. If you have a chance to do both - I think you should)))

:confused:

Latest posts

Back