creative grand masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone could help me, I am currently doing my masters for L&p and Brisa Ive just got 2 classes to go my qualifying days for both. Providing I pass both, my question is how do I go on to do my Grand masters- I have looked in the Creative academy folio but not really sure what classes i would have to do as the master manicure / pedicure are no longer available- or these classes being replaced with something else ? Also I thought that the fabric was also being fazed out- or am I wrong?
Any help or clarification would be extremely helpful, Thankyou.

I wasn't aware that the Spa Masters is no longer available, so I don't know what to say about that.

However the Fabric system is being replaced with a similar system I believe so I would imagine that you will be able to do that once the change over has happened.

Give HO a ring and they will be able to let you know for sure xx

btw good luck with L&P and Brisa :hug:

I believe that Fabric is being replaced by fibreglass. I enquired recently while at the Manchester academy, I assume they will train you in the brand they are selling. From what I saw I think its fibreglass by INM.

Guess you will have to do the conversion then the applicable Masters days, think as long as you complete your Masters in all systems within 2 yrs of doing your premasters you become a Grand Master. (I think!)

hi, thanks very much for your replys.

I didnt know until today about the master manicure/pedicure but I got a creative folio and there was a slip of paper in it saying that they were no longer available. I will be giving HD office a ring but im impatient and just wondered if anybody had recently done their grand masters who could help.
So im assuming i would have to do fibreglass induction and masters but what others would i need to do??

Cant help with grand master questions but the spa mani and pedi have been replaced with seperate manicure and pedicure classes, they each go into more depth and the anatomy of hands and feet etc, so better than the basics hth

didnt know any of this, but so glad i did my grand masters when i did, mani and pedi were together - and the hardest

Latest posts

Back