creative master classes - wow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lou

Reaction score
OH MY GOD

Thats how blown my mind is (in a good way), on Monday and Tuesday did the Makeover Magic and Creative Illusions classes at Manchester with Julia Forster.

I cannot believe how much i've learned, I now love flawless pink powder (it's been sitting on a shelf since my 1st attempt at using it), I can actually fit a performance form and sculpt. In fact i'm going to attempt my first set of sculpted ruby slippers on a friend on Friday - wish me luck!!!

All I can say is roll on October 26th for the Real Rebalance class :D (and then maybe i'll pluck up courage to book the qualification day, lol)

Lou

hiya lou
your obviously enjoying yourself! What different Masters classes are there and what do they include? Have been meaning to find out for ages - you might spur me on to do mine!

Hi love, there are 3 classes in total, then your qualification day.

Makeover Magic - you learn the best ways to enhance problem nails such as badly bitten, fan, hooked etc.

Creative Illusions - sculpting techniques, like I said, I can now fit a form - it's easy once your shown how, I can't believe how I used to prat about trying to put them on!!

Real Rebalancing - haven't done this one yet so not 100% sure but guess it will be best/quickest techniques to use on rebalance clients!

You take all your usual kit with you and need a model between 1pm-4pm and receive handouts to fill in and make notes on. I'd recommend you do them but, know how you feel cause I had to 'build' up to it - just realised I wasn't going to progress any further till I took more classes! Everything is starting to click into place now so I'd say go for it!!

Love lou

maste classes are great, i have done magic makeover, and i am now booked in to do real rebebalancing at the end of the month and illusions a couple of weeks later. i cannot wait, you learn some really good tricks of the trade, and polish up on what you already know (i think there's a pun in there somewhere, LOL)

i can't wait to be able to call myself a MASTER technician.

I have my first Master class on the 8th Nov...Real Re-balance i cant wait..!

beck said:
maste classes are great, i have done magic makeover, and i am now booked in to do real rebebalancing at the end of the month and illusions a couple of weeks later. i cannot wait, you learn some really good tricks of the trade, and polish up on what you already know (i think there's a pun in there somewhere, LOL)

i can't wait to be able to call myself a MASTER technician.

Are you going to Salisibury vicky ?? I think im on that one

see you there if you are ..... I'll be the really nervous one in the corner !

kx

vicky said:
I have my first Master class on the 8th Nov...Real Re-balance i cant wait..!

Yeah im going to Salisbury...nice 1 a fellow Geek...lol

Karren said:
Are you going to Salisibury vicky ?? I think im on that one

see you there if you are ..... I'll be the really nervous one in the corner !

kx

lou said:
OH MY GOD

Thats how blown my mind is (in a good way), on Monday and Tuesday did the Makeover Magic and Creative Illusions classes at Manchester with Julia Forster.

I cannot believe how much i've learned, I now love flawless pink powder (it's been sitting on a shelf since my 1st attempt at using it), I can actually fit a performance form and sculpt. In fact i'm going to attempt my first set of sculpted ruby slippers on a friend on Friday - wish me luck!!!

All I can say is roll on October 26th for the Real Rebalance class :D (and then maybe i'll pluck up courage to book the qualification day, lol)

Lou
Now that you're a master, try the roadshow, it'll REALLY blow your mind:suprised:

Not a master yet - just working towards it!!

But, what's the roadshow, I've not heard of it??

Lou x

Roadshows are held in the USA, here in the UK we don't have them..........
Jeni what happens at the roadshows,???? here in the UK we have our trade shows.......
Come on give us the info on those lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back