Creative model urgently required London!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tash

Reaction score
Dear All

I am new to the site, about to do the Creative Foundation Course at the London Academy (after reading all of the wonderful things on this site about Creative!)...

However i am having trouble finding a nail model. I have a possible nail model for two days (july 6th and July 21st) but cannot find anyone for the final day 19th Aug (when I need someone who needs l&p infills/rebalances!)

Does anyone know anybody who could help me? I am prepared to pay a nail model if necessary for this 3rd day?

tasha

Hi Tash

It's quite a way off yet, but I can probably do it for you, you'll have to remind me 3 weeks or so before so I don't book any clients in, then keep reminding me cos I've got a memory like a sieve :lol:

I'll be coming up from Brighton, so if you find someone more local to London, then feel free to use them instead, I won't be offended.

Trin
xx

Thanks Trin!

people are so nice on this site!! But I've already had an offer more local than Brighton -
Thanks anyway though!
tasha

Trinity Nails said:
Hi Tash

It's quite a way off yet, but I can probably do it for you, you'll have to remind me 3 weeks or so before so I don't book any clients in, then keep reminding me cos I've got a memory like a sieve :lol:

I'll be coming up from Brighton, so if you find someone more local to London, then feel free to use them instead, I won't be offended.

Trin
xx

Hi Tash!

Welcome to the site,i know you are going to find plenty of help and support before and well after your course.

It seems you found someone already, i am really pleased for you.

Good luck with your course, and enjoy the site.

Don't forget those photo's where are always interested in how people are doing.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

thank you al for your kind replies -

unfortunately I have been let down twice this morning by a nail model which ia annoying and am now without a nail model for days 3 and 4 of my course...

Stacey on this site has very kindly offered to be my nail model on day 5. However I am now desperately searching a nail model for the following dates :

Wed 6th July 10 - 4.30
Thur 21st July 1 - 4.30

I know it is very late in the day, and I am worried as I have paid my deposit to Creative and when I phoned the London academy they told me that they cannot supply me with models. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out!!!
Thank you

Tasha

Hi trin

I have just been let down by a nail model so am just asking around if anyone would be available on 6th july (natural nail for acrylic application) and 1-4.30pm on 21st july (infill)...it's turning into a bit of a nightmare! I know you live in Brighton, but just in case you know anyone more local....

tasha

tash said:
Thanks Trin!

people are so nice on this site!! But I've already had an offer more local than Brighton -
Thanks anyway though!
tasha

Sorry - I don't know anyone up there. The only time I go to London is to see Ketan and the guys in Acton!

I can't do the July dates as one is my Husbands birthday and we're on holiday :D

There'll be loads more Geeks on later today, they'll all be on after work, I'm sure you'll find someone, don't panic.

Trin
xx

hi tasha

i would gladly model for you if you where closer but i live nr manchester so a bit far to travel hun,,,,,some one will read this and help you i sould imagine

tash said:
Hi trin

I have just been let down by a nail model so am just asking around if anyone would be available on 6th july (natural nail for acrylic application) and 1-4.30pm on 21st july (infill)...it's turning into a bit of a nightmare! I know you live in Brighton, but just in case you know anyone more local....

tasha

If you ring your academy they may have a list of volunteers or you may even be able to share a model. It's worth calling to find out. HTHs

Thank you for all your replies! Unfortunately i have already tried the training academy and they don't have any facilities for arranging models/volunteers....

tash

nicjill said:
If you ring your academy they may have a list of volunteers or you may even be able to share a model. It's worth calling to find out. HTHs

Latest posts

Back