Creative Spa Mani & Pedi course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloomingnails

Reaction score
Hi All

This is possibly a stupid question but is it ok to have a set of enhancements on when doing this course? We use each other as models, its just that my natural nails are so short as I'm a reformed nail biter and its just all too embarrassing!

Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

Check with whoever is taking the course but I had them when I did mine. I called to make sure it was ok first.

HTH

I would phone and ask first but I did the course on Friday and it would make no difference if you had them on as we used the products and focused on them and not a manicure if you get what I mean. So we used the spa products and focused on massage and setting the scene instead of prep as we know how to do a prep.

:lol: I did this course in august in Leeds and everyone that was there had enhancements on. But I would check first to make sure.

How have you guys found the above training course and products compared to other manicure products?

Leave them off if you can, i didn't get to do any cuticle work/filing/polishing in mine but apart from that it didn't make a difference :)

Leave them off if you can, i didn't get to do any cuticle work/filing/polishing in mine but apart from that it didn't make a difference :)

Woops! Sorry dude! :o

Yeah it would be best to leave them off!

xx

I left mine on no problem - the cuticle work shold rally be covered in your foundation/basic training (didn't have nay on toes though and we did basic cuticle prep work here)

Theresa - this course is fab and can be used with any enhancement system...I use it then put Bio on toes no prob. The products are just lush....you'd love it!

I left mine on no problem - the cuticle work shold rally be covered in your foundation/basic training (didn't have nay on toes though and we did basic cuticle prep work here)

Theresa - this course is fab and can be used with any enhancement system...I use it then put Bio on toes no prob. The products are just lush....you'd love it!

thanks Lyndsay

As I am qualified in mani's and pedi's would i gain anything that the video doesnt provide.

I am definatey going to order the spa kits if my new salon venture comes off - just deciding if there is any benefit in doing the course.

Have seen a copy of the video that comes with the kit and I am very impressed.

x x x

thanks Lyndsay

As I am qualified in mani's and pedi's would i gain anything that the video doesnt provide.

I am definatey going to order the spa kits if my new salon venture comes off - just deciding if there is any benefit in doing the course.

Have seen a copy of the video that comes with the kit and I am very impressed.

x x x

Personally I feel that as you aren't having to pay to do the training, you may as well go and enjoy the course. I bet that you will learn something that you don't know. It is a really lovely day too xx

Personally I feel that as you aren't having to pay to do the training, you may as well go and enjoy the course. I bet that you will learn something that you don't know. It is a really lovely day too xx

why does the training come free with the kits?

why does the training come free with the kits?

If you book the course you pay the same price as you would for the kit. The full kit is included in the price of the course. So the training works out as free.

Thanks for your replies!

Did the course today and it was really good! Hubbby already booked himself in for a pedi, cheek of the man!

..and yes I did have a set on..

Thanks to Ladymac who took the course. Anyone thinking of doing the course, should.

Thanks again:green:

Yep as rjryan says, you may as well do the course as the cost of the kits is the equivalent of the training course INC kits.

And whilst you may not pick up any rocket science whilst doing it, yes you pick up lots of nice info on the products that it doesn't necessarily include in the kits and you never know what else! I always learn something on training that I never anticipated and yet find very valuable afterwards!

Ooh...and you get a FAB manicure or pedicure (I went for the pedi!) done on you as you work on each other as opposed to models...lush! I felt like i was walking on air!

Ooh...and you get a FAB manicure or pedicure (I went for the pedi!) done on you as you work on each other as opposed to models...lush! I felt like i was walking on air!

Oh I remember that too. It felt really odd (a good odd) when I got up and started walking. Now I only get to do them, not receive them :cry:

Latest posts

Back