creative techs a ???? for you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preciousfa02

Reaction score
To all my creative geeks can you tell what is the longest amount of time your client has kept on enhancements? Is 3 to 4 weeks common? Does retention+ last longer or does radical
Thanks geeks

Do you mean applying a new set every 3-4 weeks?

The only time I apply a new set is if the client is new or if they have broken them all. I've had clients go for months and months just getting rebalances.
I haven't seen any need to reapply a new set if there is nothing wrong with the product/end result of the rebalance.
I can't speak for the performance of Radical as I only use Retention+ and Moxie.
HTH

Forgive me for not being clear. If you apply a new set how long do your clients normally go before needing an infill or rebalance? Assuming that the client properly takes care of her enhancements (ie solar oil,wearing gloves,etc)

Most of my clients are booked in for a rebalance very two weeks.

hi hun, imho 2 weeks, 3 weeks max before infills as they will become unbalanced and more prone to breakage, also depends on the clients nail growth, hth's xxx

just to add, i would try encouraging your clients to book a 2 week appointment. xx

Do you mean applying a new set every 3-4 weeks?

The only time I apply a new set is if the client is new or if they have broken them all. I've had clients go for months and months just getting rebalances.
I haven't seen any need to reapply a new set if there is nothing wrong with the product/end result of the rebalance.
I can't speak for the performance of Radical as I only use Retention+ and Moxie.
HTH

Just out of curiosity....and also stating the obvious, but tell me if i am wrong, if a client has the same set of nails for months and months and just has rebalances, then i would assume that eventually there will be no tip enhancement left and so you (and others) would really be just overlaying the natural nail in the end....sorry if it sounds a stupid observation, I suppose it is a different scenario if the nails were sculptured.....

sandy x

Just out of curiosity....and also stating the obvious, but tell me if i am wrong, if a client has the same set of nails for months and months and just has rebalances, then i would assume that eventually there will be no tip enhancement left and so you (and others) would really be just overlaying the natural nail in the end....sorry if it sounds a stupid observation, I suppose it is a different scenario if the nails were sculptured.....

sandy x

Yes your right there would be no tip left eventually and this is why a lot of clients become an NNO

Also sometimes I have had clients needing maintenance treatments every 1 and a half weeks.

This is particularly so if they are a nail biter as quite often they wil nibble and cause problems.

I would judge each client differently,some can go 2,some 3 but as I said some even less,HTH

When I ran my salons, the norm for clients was every 3 weeks ... but of course there are always those few who are 2 weekers.

The 3 weekers were always advised that at the end of each week, they just take a little length off the enhancements, following the shape we had made. If a client is capable of doing this (and most are) then going 3 weeks between appointments is easy .. it is the excess length in the third week that usually causes the problems if clients do not deal with it.

3 weekers meant I could fit in many more regular clients and have room for new sets and new clients. It is possible to have loads of 3 weekers if the their home-care bit.

My clients go anything between 1 1/2 to 4 weeks. It depends on the client & their committment to their nails.

My own nails just about go 2 weeks the condition is good but the gap is huge but then my nails and hair grow like weeds.
My clients only go 2 weeks any longer and the just look rank.

i think it depends on growth and how they look after them i always aim for a nno after a couple of months.Most of my cliens have nno now but started or with tips.

I have clients that go 2, 3 & 4 weeks.
I find it depends on the nail growth. Some clients after 2 weeks have as much growth as some of my 4 week clients. My 4 weekers get rebalanced more or less every appointment.

usually they come for rebalancing/infills every 2-3 weeks but I do have a client who goes 6-7 weeks and barely has the regrowth that most clients have after 2 weeks....her hair also grows very slowly.

sandy x
no different for sculptured..the natural nail is growing out under the product rather than a tip
icon_confused.gif

Majority of my clients go between two and three weeks but i was gobsmacked y'day when one of my ladies turned up wanting a "rebalance" after 7 weeks !!! With all nails still intact !!!
They had seriously grown out but I was able to file way down and do a total rebalance. One happy client out the door with a little advice of not leaving it so long between appointments.....
Like Geeg says, if you can manage 3 week weeks between the majority of yr clients appointments it means more opportunity for retailing to more people and more profit in yr pocket. Which, of course, is really what we are all striving to achieve.:lol: :lol: :lol:

to be honest, i used Creative on several of my clients for the purpose that the nails would last longer since i was in transition from one job to another......well the move (opened my own salon) actually took longer than planned, so although it has been about six weeks since i'd seen some of them (due to the move), the ones that did manage to get in and get appointments still have on enhancements after 6 or 7 weeks!!! i was so shocked, but in a good way because they all followed my advice to the letter and kept them oiled and filed, so now that i'm getting them all in, all i'm having to do is rebalance and fill......CREATIVE ROCKS!

Latest posts

Back