Creative Training Prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im really interested in completing the foundation course with Creative when I return home next month.

Ive looked on the academy website but unfortunately it doesnt give details of prices. I asked for information to be sent to me but nothing has arrived by email, and I presume any information sent may be lying on the door mat at home!

Does anybody know the price of the foundation course? It says on the webite that a non-refundable deposit is required, so does this mean it can be paid for in installments?

Many thanks

Sorry- Just wanted to bump the thread up for all those who are not back online until tomorrow :o

hi rachel,
l&p foundation is £915.00
Fabric# £915.00
brisa inc lamp £1070.00

Nah, it's not that much is it? Surely not?

jac extreme said:
hi rachel,
l&p foundation is £915.00
Fabric# £915.00
brisa inc lamp £1070.00

This is correct if jac had quoted Euros ... :)

l&p foundation is £595 + vat
Fabric# £595 + vat
brisa inc lamp £695 + vat

haha, didnt have me glasses on, when I looked in the booklet, just scared the crap out of everyone.. TOO MANY SHERBERTS
:o :o :o :o

AS YOU CAN TELL i STILL THINK I AM IN TENERIFE

LOL My heart jumped up into my throat when I read that :D !

Thanks for the replies guys!

Does anybody know if the foundation course can be paid in installments?

Many thanks

Yes You Can Do It In Three Instalments Of £5,000.00

and that doesn't include the interest lol

jac extreme said:
Yes You Can Do It In Three Instalments Of £5,000.00

LOL! Spot on!

lmfao at you lot

not exactly instalment, you have to pay a non refundable deposit which is £350 there or thereabouts and the balance had to be paid by the time you do the course i've just booked to go on foundation cnd l and p in feb, but there isnt an academy anywhere near me so im hoping to either go to manchester or milton keynes

If you already have a nail trainer hand they take about £80 off the course xxx

Please can someone tell me (If you know) Why the creative foundation courses are different prices in different areas?

samiejoe said:
Please can someone tell me (If you know) Why the creative foundation courses are different prices in different areas?

Didnt think they were????? Unless booking direct with the educator and not through the academy H/O makes a difference:confused:

Latest posts

Back