Creativenailplace website???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate08

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Quick question for you.... Does anyone know what is going on with the creative website? it still seems to be down?????:rolleyes:

Web address I am using is: www.creativenailplace.com - Is this correct or am I having a blonde moment!?!?!:lol:

Thanks in advance!!!

Kate xx

I have been trying that site too today but it isnt coming up, i knew i hadnt missed typed it because i got the addy from goggling.

Hi Geeks,

Quick question for you.... Does anyone know what is going on with the creative website? it still seems to be down?????:rolleyes:

Web address I am using is: www.creativenailplace.com - Is this correct or am I having a blonde moment!?!?!:lol:

Thanks in advance!!!

Kate xx

Who are you after creative nail place or sweet squared the official uk distributor for creative nail design?

Sweet Squared - Home

had to search on gigi's page for this >>The Creative Nail place sells at retail prices. If you are a professional Why not just order where you know you can get the products and the continuity you want?? Sweet Squared the legal and official UK distributors for CND 0845 210 6060.

Who do I need to contact re training? xx

Who do I need to contact re training? xx

Sweet Squared Ltd. 0845 210 60 60 for all Creative Nail Academy training enquiries.

Hi Geeks,

Thanks in advance!!!

Kate xx

There's another thread on here somewhere...the site has gone bust leaving a lot of irate customers awaiting delivery of orders :irked:

Latest posts

Back