Crocs.....Do you have a pair and what colour? Any doodles/ jibbitz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah:green::green::green::green::green:forgot the 'double meaning':green::green::green:

ok heres my take....

soz lell
but by jove they are mingin'

:hug::hug::hug::hug:​

I have back problems and always have trouble with shoes on holiday as we have to walk up a lot of very steep hills to get into the main town. I heard about Crocs and thought I'd get some for my holiday. The best thing I ever did, they were so comfortable I didn't want to take them off. I've now got 3 pairs (Black, Silver and Pearl), I've got a gold pair on order and just got a gold pair for my Mum. I also bought a fake pair but they weren't the same. A lot of people on holiday had them and they also said they thought they were the most comfortable shoes they've ever had. On the subject of them looking too big, they are supposed to. Ideally you should have ½ an inch gap all round although ¼ of an inch is OK.

The reason everyone is having problems getting them is because at the moment there is a shortage (see the article below).

LookAtMyCrazyShoes Crocs Stock Update | LookAtMyCrazyShoes.com

I have used the following sites to buy my Crocs from:

UK's Biggest Online Shoe Store - Next Day Delivery
LookAtMyCrazyShoes number one for Crocs footwear | LookAtMyCrazyShoes.com
Welcome to jellyegg - Crocs Shoes & Jibbitz

For those of you that love them you may be interested in seeing the new style coming soon.

Crocs Mammoth

I will definitely get a pair of these for the Winter.

All in all I love the shoes, even wear them to the office, I'd rather have happy feet instead of blisters, corns etc (showing my age now). When I was younger my feet suffered for fashion and thankfully they didn't get too damaged.

I've got to admit i'm the ultimate heels fan and very rarely wear anything lower than three inch and until April i thought crocs were the worst things i have ever seen. But i went to florida for my jolly's and while walking round disney my trainers gave me blisters so i needed a pair of comfy shoes pronto, enter a pair of bright pink disney crocs and I've got to admit they are the most comfy shoes i've ever had and fantastic for work. They are the best 39 dollars i ever spent. In my defence i had also saved up for a pair of Jimmy Choos, so i came home with a pair of very pointy pink 4 inch stilettos as well!!!

i love my crocs, i have 3 pairs. they are so comfy. the jibbitz i have are a pair of lips, a ladybird, a large pink daisy and two betty boops. not all on same pair. i got mine from jellyegg. com. they deliver really quickly and you can get colours you can't get in the shops. the good thing is they can be thrown in the washing machine if you think they need washing. my boss washes hers when she's in the shower. hope you get some, you won't regret it mandie xxx

ah:green::green::green::green::green:forgot the 'double meaning':green::green::green:

ok heres my take....

soz lell
but by jove they are mingin'

:hug::hug::hug::hug:​

So you wont be wanting your pressie off me then lmao
No camel toes for you

I think Crocs are quite bulky and ugly. BUT.. I do own 2 pairs. I was really into them 2 yrs. ago. Now I've come to my senses and wear them for car washing and as slippers. Even for gardening, which they were originally marketed for, they are hopeless - you end up with very dirty feet. They are HUGELY popular in Canada. You can buy them anywhere - even at some corner stores. There are a lot of knock off versions. Yes, they seem comfy, but if you need any sort of support, they provide none. I have arch problems and my podiatrist rolled his eyes at the popularity of them. Just this past year they have really caught on with kids - boys and girls. They look adorable on children.

well girls.....I said I'd never buy a pair.....but thinking I just might have to break down and buy a pair.....I'm tired of putting on my big rubber boots every time I want to go in the garden.....so these might be better.....

But I will have to say...I think they look better on girls.....hubby just bought a pair of the clog looking ones in a golden colour....and the look of a size 14 :eek: just doesn't look good! It makes his feet look like canoes!

Ugliest shoes ever but yes i did buy a pair, never had anything so comfortable on my feet, no regrets, wear them all the time. Cream in colour, dont have any holes.

I've just brought myself a pair of blue ones, can't wait to wear them!!!
xxxx

OK I caved in and bought Rachel a pair in Mexico because she was mithering...IT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE THEM THOUGH!!!!
Besides they were cheap as they make them there:lol:

So you wont be wanting your pressie off me then lmao
No camel toes for you

omg i never thought i'd EVER say this....

my daughter has a pair (well not crocs but the NEXT equivalent)....im thinking of getting some too:eek:someone check my pulse !

omg i never thought i'd EVER say this....

my daughter has a pair (well not crocs but the NEXT equivalent)....im thinking of getting some too:eek:someone check my pulse !

Post a pic when you get them lol

Well, whilst on my holidays I bought me and the two littleuns a pair :green:

I was with Becki originally on this one "say no crocs geek" :lol: IMHO they were glorified jellie bean shoes :eek:

But I have to say on the beach, they were fantastic and yup I got some jibbitzy thingy mebobs :lol:

Sorry for letting you down Becki :hug::hug:

I am very disappointed Debs :wink2:

I'm still choosing style over comfort,i mean you don't see Mrs Beckham in croc's so why should Mrs Jordan :D :D :D

ok... my daughter has bought a pair , and I admit I slipped my foot in and it was oh so comfy, but they are so hideous to look at , infact Id say they were crimianal lmao,
I am still tottering around in my kitten heels, and will never take comfort crocks over pretty shoes hehe:green: xx

Well, I'm just back from holiday in Cornwall where lots of people were wearing them. I'd seen them in Norwich (my home town) and said how really horribly ugly they were. ANYWAY....

I have quite wide feet, and have lots of problems getting shoes to fit, I hardly ever find shoes that I love that fit me, the pretty shoes are always made for narrower feet than mine:cry:

I still think they're damn ugly, but for a laugh I tried a pair on in a shoe shop in Truro, and was really annoyed at how comfy they are. I didn't buy any at the time, then regretted it, because everytime we walked anywhere my feet were so achy by the end of the day, as is usual for me.

So today, I went to Norwich Castle Mall where they have a stall selling only Crocs. I deliberated about colour for ages, and came home with a turquoise pair.

So there you go, I now own some really ugly comfy shoes!

By the way, I ended up going for a size smaller than my normal, as the ones she said were my size were absolutely HUGE! Has anyone else found this?

Well ,you either luv em or hate em eh,i brought a cheaper version off of ebay they are real comfy but they do make me feet sweat,and they do look too big on me,there a white pair,or should i say they were a white pair,i painted the garden fence in them a while ago ,but they are now white with green splashes al over em lol.I didnt realise i could put em in the washing machine,so thanx for the info,i will be putting them in with my load tomoz.I could imagine theyd be an excellent shoe for on holidayxx

I have to say that when they first came on the scene I thought that they were a bit ugly!!!!!!!!!
Everyone kept saying they were comfy and I never tried them on at all until.... last weekend, I slipped my feet into a pair just to see what all the rage was about and OMG I could not believe it!!!:confused: They were the most comfortable shoe that I have ever tried on!!
I am afraid that I am going to buy a couple of pairs as soon as I get paid at the end of the month!:irked: sorry guys!

DSC02291.jpg

well........i gave in and there the best thing i have ever had on my feet :green:

Latest posts

Back