Crocs.....Do you have a pair and what colour? Any doodles/ jibbitz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry....I think they are awful....not at all feminine.
But that's my opinion, however my hubby hates them too.

Quite a few of my clients have them and one has about 8 pairs & swears by them!

Its the comfort that I love they are so comfy to wear but the fake ones are nowhere near as good so get the proper crocs girls.

OK stop buying these shoes.
You'll be sorry when you see the pics in 10 years time:lol:

No NO NO!!!!! Save yourselves geeks, just say NO!!!:):):):eek::eek::eek:

Loving those ones :D

I tried a pair on the other day and I didn't like the 'roominess' feel of them on my feet, they felt very comfy though, I might still get some...
my daughter was looking the other way when I tried them on LMAO, she thought they were "well uncool Mum" :lol:

They were a slight improvement but still not as good a lovely pair of heels that you look much taller in!
All I can say is "Well uncool mum" pmsl:hug:
IMO anything that feels comfy is ok if you're over 60.
Until then I'll persevere:lol:

Loving those ones :D

I tried a pair on the other day and I didn't like the 'roominess' feel of them on my feet, they felt very comfy though, I might still get some...
my daughter was looking the other way when I tried them on LMAO, she thought they were "well uncool Mum" :lol:

Thanks Sandixxxxxx:hug:

does any body know were i can get my little boy some in size 11/12 please :green:

seems all the markets are selling kids ones everywhere.......bring back the shell suit.....at least they were flammable :green:

I used to look at them and think nah wont be getting any of those....
guess what yes i am a proud owner of a pair thanks to my mum buying
them for me.

She got herself a pair too some aqua green ones and she wore them to
bingo last night with some jeans and she made me laugh she said absolutely everyone was staring at her :eek:dont think they have quite reached the Bedford area yet......:lol: going to have to change that :lol:..... WATCH OUT there's a croc about .....

Julie x

Hiya
I just wanted to tell you that I think your feet art is fab!!! I have just been reading through some of the posts and thought I would have a glance at your website. You are absolutely brilliant!! and have a real talent. If you lived near me I would definately be having regular pedicures from you! I am a mobile beauty therapist and give myself pedicures but its never the same working on your self.
your brill!!

ohhh thats sooooo wrong!

:eek::eek::eek:double wrong:green:

but i hated crocs once....and im warming to em now MINK even has a pair:green: (well 'next' crocs!)

they look like camel toes:eek:

Sorry, I hate 'em.

I'm not even going to try them on cos I might be won over by their comfiness!

Latest posts

Back