crushed shells and dry flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
ok i have never tryed embeding anything so want to try flowers and crushed shells as i have seen the photos on here and they look sooooooooooooooo pritty, (i did try 3d once but it was horrid, lol)
can anyone suggest a supplier for these as idont want to buy a lot in one go, just enough to have a practise with
thanks

Glorclaws supplies dried flowers. Perhaps pm her.

I bought pressed flowers from SandyP who sells them on Geekbay. Only £1.50 for 20 mixed natural (not dyed) flowers - excellent for practising. Very speedy delivery -I am really pleased and would def. recommend them.
I havent bought any shells yet but want to try them so would love to hear where other Geeks get theirs.
HTH Kx

I know NSI does the crushed shells but I've never tried them myself. I'm also sure that there was some advertised on Geekbay lately.

Little Angel said:
What sort of size pot do you get for the crushed shells? It doesn't say and there is no picture?
We are currently awaiting the images, the shells come in pots of approx 2g.

kittenclaws said:
ok i have never tryed embeding anything so want to try flowers and crushed shells as i have seen the photos on here and they look sooooooooooooooo pritty, (i did try 3d once but it was horrid, lol)
can anyone suggest a supplier for these as idont want to buy a lot in one go, just enough to have a practise with
thanks[/QUOTE This is exactly what i was thinking of getting, i had a look on the site amy suggested and they look quite good, and so does the nsi site, great colours.

kittenclaws said:
thanks
This is exactly what i was thinking of doing too, the website amy suggested looks good and so does the nsi site, great colours

NSI sell them and they show you how to apply them on their website

Has anyone tried applying the crushed shells, is it easy and does it last?

Ruth has done some ...they are in the gallery...a lovely purple colour. xxx

I did it in gel and found it hard but I think it's easier with l&p

NailStyle said:
Ruth has done some ...they are in the gallery...a lovely purple colour. xxx

i had a look and they are stunning, and the colour it gorgious, cant wait to have a try

I want to have a play with them too, it looks amazing!

Latest posts

Back