Cuccio gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjfoy27

Reaction score
Just wondering has any used this uv gel? and what top coat, sealer can I use with this?

I haven't used Pronto, but I'm sure it will do the same job as all the other soak off gels, and I'm sure there will also be a finishing top coat as part of the same system. Just ask at the wholesale outlet and they will guide you.

HI I use this occasionaly, they do sell a top coat (clear).

It is a good Gel to use!

I do not know if this is right, but I saw this done over acrylics nail extensions, and wondered if this is right. Is it?

A similar question has been asked about other soak off gel products.

Basically you would need to buff it off rather than soak it off or you will damage your acrylic enhancement.

I want to start my nail practice with an affordable gel set, and someone recomended cuccio. Has anyone worked with cuccio and how did you find it?

Thank you I really apreciate it.

A similar question has been asked about other soak off gel products.

Basically you would need to buff it off rather than soak it off or you will damage your acrylic enhancement.

HI I use this occasionaly, they do sell a top coat (clear).

It is a good Gel to use!

I emailed the company that sell the gels and they said you cannot use the eco uv top coat with the soak offs...

Just wondering what top coat did you use with these gels? was it a uv cured top coat?

I emailed the company that sell the gels and they said you cannot use the eco uv top coat with the soak offs...

Just wondering what top coat did you use with these gels? was it a uv cured top coat?

Hi I've used these gels and basically I use the clear as a base, followed by 2 thin coats of colour and then clear to cap. I then use a regular brush on topcoat as the UV topcoats cause the soak off gel to crack as it was not flexible enough.
Hope that helps xx

Thanks for your help :)

Waffle4, What kind of lamp did you use, and what watt?

I am using this also, I do a coat of clear, 2 colour coats, then clear again, then I finish using a top coat gloss.

I have had a few problems with lifting on tips? no sure why as i do cap them?
Any ideas? thank you

I put Shellac top coat on! Works a treat. I use the Cuccio soft gels for the colours I can't get in Shellac currently.

The Cuccio needs to be really, really well stirred with an orangewood stick. It isn;t as easy to apply as Shellac but lasts just as long. :green:

I will give Shellac a go I think.

Latest posts

Back