Cuccio Veneer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glam_&_glow

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone else has tried the new cuccio veneer gel polish? I got it when it was launched at Olympia and love it!!! Xx

who are the uk stockists?

Just them at the moment. It's not launched anywhere else yet. Think Alan Howard (ewd) will be getting it in soon. Not sure about anywhere else. I've had it since Olympia and done over 10 sets and my clients are loving it! *happylady*

I just tried to sign up to cuccio naturale the only site I could find selling it and a required field is licence number, which is for the states :-(

Email: [email protected]
Or call their rep Rhianna on 07599 564 535. She's lovely. It's not launched anywhere else yet so I think you just have to call. If you type it in on the net there is some info about it.

thank you it looks great I use their soak off gel in pots for the few clients not suited to shellac at the moment this would be a good alternative!

A few I've done

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349384036.295288.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349384036.295288.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4,237
It's lovely. Goes on great. Wanted to share it :) have fun x

It's lovely. Goes on great. Wanted to share it :) have fun x

How do you find the removal? I bought a bottle to try out today & got a free mini lot of prep, fuse base & coat.

There ate some gorgeous colours

Removal is really easy. Just put the soak off solution on as you would with any soak off (foam and foil) ;) wait 10 mins then it just scrapes off really easy. Doesn't get messy. I cannot rate the stuff enough! :)

I've got my cuccio rep coming this Friday with more colours. My clients are more excited than me! Haha x

Removal is really easy. Just put the soak off solution on as you would with any soak off (foam and foil) ;) wait 10 mins then it just scrapes off really easy. Doesn't get messy. I cannot rate the stuff enough! :)

Does the top coat need buffing before soaking?

Nope :) it's nice and simple.

Did you get their scraper in your mini kit?

I've been using only gel fx for my problem clients instead of shellac and I LOVE it, so if u ever have probs with any clients give this 1 a go x

Did you get their scraper in your mini kit?
no all 3.7 ml bottle of prep fuse base & top x

I've been using only gel fx for my problem clients instead of shellac and I LOVE it, so if u ever have probs with any clients give this 1 a go x

ive used orly but removal on the free edge is hard work where the primer goes

I love it! Ive recently converted my salon to cuccio, and the Veneer has been fantastic! it just stays put and i like that the cuccio colour lacquers match the veneer colour too. :biggrin: x

the UK distributors are C E S cuccio europe - based in nottingham x

Ahh brilliant! It's my most popular treatment! Most of my clients have come to me from using different brands and they love it! It's defiantly the best decision I ever made! I've converted to EVERYTHING cuccio now! Polish and all products! I'm addicted! :) xxx

what makes it different to any other "gel polish" ?

I too have trialled the Veneer and loved it. I like the fact it has great first coverage but has a very thin consistency, LED or UV cure, matching polish, lush smelling support products and they look very chic as well for a reasonable price. Eye catching products. The only thing Tony if you are reading - please take the prices off the UK website as it looks as if anyone can buy them.

Last edited:
It can now be bought from thenailcompany.co.uk. They are also giving a free veneer mini treatment kit when you buy a veneer colour.

Latest posts

Back