Cucumber Heel Therapy - Does it work ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I have just started using my Creative Spa Pedicure products instead of the Raw Earth and am interested to know if anyone has seen the long term results of this particular product ?

Has anyone got a client that has used the cucumber heel therapy and seen results within a certain amount of time ?

I don't have any problems with my heels so no point in testing on myself as there is nothing to treat :)

I have just started using my Creative Spa Pedicure products instead of the Raw Earth and am interested to know if anyone has seen the long term results of this particular product ?

Has anyone got a client that has used the cucumber heel therapy and seen results within a certain amount of time ?

I don't have any problems with my heels so no point in testing on myself as there is nothing to treat :)

I have practically got rid off the hard skin on my feet with a callous remover and putting Cucumber heel therapy on my feet every night....have had this problem for years and this is the only thing that has worked for me....and in a fairly quick time frame too.

I have practically got rid off the hard skin on my feet with a callous remover and putting Cucumber heel therapy on my feet every night....have had this problem for years and this is the only thing that has worked for me....and in a fairly quick time frame too.

That sounds good, are we talking weeks ?

This client's are so bad they actually look like hooves, and i wasn't sure if the cream would actually penetrate as they are so hard....

This client's are so bad they actually look like hooves, and i wasn't sure if the cream would actually penetrate as they are so hard....
Yes it will penetrate but they need to use a callous remover file as well to help to get rid of the worst of the hard skin....mine was about a month until the hard skin had almost disappeared altogether, but mine were not actually hoof like:eek:. It will also all depend on how well they stick to having to smooth the feet with a smoothing file VERY regularly and making sure they use the cream EVERY night. Could they not go to a chiropodist to get rid of the bulk of the ''hooves'' (as they have ways and means we nail techs cant use) and then keep it at bay with home treatment and pedicures from you?????

Hi,

Cucumber Heel Therapy is a great product, but I would recommend that you do a thorough pedicure on this client first (get rid of all that nasty hard skin) and then start using CHT.

It will also be essential that you client uses CHT every day to get the best results. No point in using it once a week and then complaining it doesn't work.

Depending on how bad her feet are, she might have to come to you for a series of pedicures just to get the problem completely under control.

Marlise

Yes it will penetrate but they need to use a callous remover file as well to help to get rid of the worst of the hard skin....mine was about a month until the hard skin had almost disappeared altogether, but mine were not actually hoof like:eek:. It will also all depend on how well they stick to having to smooth the feet with a smoothing file VERY regularly and making sure they use the cream EVERY night. Could they not go to a chiropodist to get rid of the bulk of the ''hooves'' (as they have ways and means we nail techs cant use) and then keep it at bay with home treatment and pedicures from you?????

She does have regular pedicures but never sticks to a homecare routine :grr:
I will reccomend what you have said and hopefully convert her !
When i have done the pedicure i manage to get rid of most of the hard stuff so i am hoping if i can sell her the heel therapy at the nxt appointment she will start using it straight away !

Also whats the retail price of the small size ? I can only find the trade price in the catalogue.

oh my god this product is sooooooooo great i wish it was not call heal therapy as its great for so many things my daughter has dry exyerma and cucumber heal has reduced the appearance and itching in a matter of days its great for dry skin on knees elbows the list just goes on

Hi Guys
sorry to be a pain but BOOTS the Chemist sell a rough skin remover it is an Australian make it gets rid of hard skin in days if applied a couple of times a day and only about £5 per tube its fantastic .

regards

gail :eek:

'australian heel balm' thoroughly recommend this it has been fantastic on my feet and my sister in laws. must confess i have not tried the cucumber heel therapy keep forgetting when i put an order in :rolleyes:

Hi Guys
sorry to be a pain but BOOTS the Chemist sell a rough skin remover it is an Australian make it gets rid of hard skin in days if applied a couple of times a day and only about £5 per tube its fantastic .

regards

gail :eek:
I actually bought some of this when I was in Australia it was sold under a different name there but is called Flexidol here it is availavle in Boots and Loyds Chemists BUT I find the Cucumber heel therapy much better:)

I have this client and her feet are so thick, they're not callous I don't think. They look like a bit yellowish in colour and I can't get anything off of them. What do you all do with feet like this?

Thanks,
aj

She does have regular pedicures but never sticks to a homecare routine :grr:

And there lies her problem.

If she is not prepared to look after her own feet by following a homecare routine such as using a foot file, cream etc, her feet will never look good. Doesn't matter if she uses CHT or something from Boots.

Marlise.

Thanks for all your replys,

With regards to the product from boots i have found with previous clients that if they buy a cheaper product (no matter how good) they don't seem to be as disiplined with it, when i sell something expensive most of them use it religously to get there moneys worth !

I think she will buy it but i wanted to make sure i had some info to back up how great it is ! So if theres anymore miracle storys let me know :)

Tell your client to apply Cucumber Heel therapy thickly to her feet and then put on a pair of cotton socks to wear to bed. This helps to keep the feet warm and aids absorbtion of the cream.:)

I'm living proof that this product works.

I have never had any problems with my feet EVER. No corns, no callus, bunions or ingrown nails! BUT when I moved to Spain, the first year my heels cracked and bled and the skin got so dry and hard ... it was really painful. It is going barefoot all the time and feet coming into contact with the soil which has a high content of lime in the area where I live.

Anyway, I immediately started a regular routine of Creative SpaPedicures: every 3 weeks and Cucumber Heel Therapy every night. In the first month the problem cleared up completely and has never returned. I do not need to use it every day anymore. Once a week or when I feel like it. I always keep it in a basket near the television and when I am watching (and bored out of my brains) I apply it and my Solar Oil.

Tell your client to apply Cucumber Heel therapy thickly to her feet and then put on a pair of cotton socks to wear to bed. This helps to keep the feet warm and aids absorbtion of the cream.:)

Thanks i will suggest this to her :)

I have never had any problems with my feet EVER. No corns, no callus, bunions or ingrown nails! BUT when I moved to Spain, the first year my heels cracked and bled and the skin got so dry and hard ... it was really painful. It is going barefoot all the time and feet coming into contact with the soil which has a high content of lime in the area where I live.

Anyway, I immediately started a regular routine of Creative SpaPedicures: every 3 weeks and Cucumber Heel Therapy every night. In the first month the problem cleared up completely and has never returned. I do not need to use it every day anymore. Once a week or when I feel like it. I always keep it in a basket near the television and when I am watching (and bored out of my brains) I apply it and my Solar Oil.

Thanks for that, Would you say that a Pedicure should be every 3 wks if there is a specific problem (like cracked heels) then moving to 4 wks once cleared up or is 3 wks the reccomend time anyway ? i had always reccomended 4 wks

Thanks for that, Would you say that a Pedicure should be every 3 wks if there is a specific problem (like cracked heels) then moving to 4 wks once cleared up or is 3 wks the reccomend time anyway ? i had always reccomended 4 wks

I just love my pedicures so I do tend to have one every 3 weeks. Sometimes it stretches to 4 or 5 if I forget to book!! My technician is so busy, I can't just get in any old time I want and if I forget to book .. I have to wait :cry: . Every 4 weeks is a fine recommendation to give in general.

I actually bought some of this when I was in Australia it was sold under a different name there but is called Flexidol here it is availavle in Boots and Loyds Chemists BUT I find the Cucumber heel therapy much better:)

Bought Flexidol in Superdrug today and came home and gave myself a good pedicure and used this at the end of the treatment.
I can already feel and see a massive difference and I needed to do something as I'm not really a good advert for pedicures with the amount of hard skin I had and cracked heels! LOL!

Got a client with very cracked skin on her feet, she is going to start using the Cucumber Heel Therapy every night, but i was wondering if she should use this as well as Solar Oil. Someone suggested she could use both on her feet as a nightly routine, if this is the case would you suggest she apply the Cuumber Heel Therapy 1st, then the solar oil, then socks?

Got a client with very cracked skin on her feet, she is going to start using the Cucumber Heel Therapy every night, but i was wondering if she should use this as well as Solar Oil. Someone suggested she could use both on her feet as a nightly routine, if this is the case would you suggest she apply the Cuumber Heel Therapy 1st, then the solar oil, then socks?

I would do it the other way around ... first Solar Oil and then Cucumber Heel Therapy cream.

Latest posts

Back