Cucumber Heel Therapy - How long does a small pot last?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
On average, how many uses would a client get out of the small retail size (4 oz i believe) cucumber heel therapy?

Looking to retail to my pedi clients, but ive always thought the pot isnt very large. x

Seriously? the 113gram 4 oz size....it lasts ages.
After all with Cucumber Heel Therapy a little goes a long way. I use it most nights and it lasts me months.
I always wished that CND would bring out a 2oz size which would be easier to retail.
I usually gave my clients the little mini size you used to get, and even it would last a week using it every night.
Then retail them the 4oz size.

THere are 15gram 20packs which are ideal for this sort of thing :)

Baby butt soft feet all for the price of fish and chips! :D

My mother "stole" my salon size:irked:....that was 4 months ago and she tells me that only a quarter has been used and she uses it 3 times a week!

Its up there with Solar oil in my opinion:)

ohhh yes this has reminded me i need to order some more,
mine went soo quickly i only kept two mini pots for myself!!
lasts ages though ( minis)

Well thats not so bad, if it lasts a good while i will invest. Which are better value for money the mini pots or 4 oz size? (i dont have my catalogue any longer to double check)

I gave my mum the remains of my last large pot. It lasted ages for her. She even took it on holiday .. her and her friend both used it and fell in love with it. And her feet are the driest of the dry! Being a nurse she really suffers with her feet.

Latest posts

Back