Cuticle Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wandawump

Reaction score
I know alot of geeks use Solar Oil, but does anyone have any opinions on Orlys Cuticle Oil+ ? is it good? does it have a nice scent? what is its ingredients?

Wanda.

I know alot of geeks use Solar Oil, but does anyone have any opinions on Orlys Cuticle Oil+ ? is it good? does it have a nice scent? what is its ingredients?

Wanda.

hey wanda - have you done a search on Grafton as they are the Orly distributor. I can't answer your question (I'm a SolarOil bird :)) but their website may help you. It maybe on this forum on the copmany webs... go check it out!

Thankyou Sam! What is Grafton? I would still like to hear what others opinions are on the product though?

I love it!! It comes in the cutest little dropper so it's really easy to apply. In comparison I'd say its a little greasier than Solar Oil but similar to others I've tried. A little goes a very long way.

I love the scent. My fiance hates the smell of marsipan so he won't use Solar Oil..Have to say, I haven't seen a different between using Solar Oil & Orly+. They're both amazing!

Smells citrus-y, so if you liek something light it's very good. Kind of lemon-orangey and maybe even a little like grapefruit.

I was down to 1/8 or so of a bottle of the mini solar oil, and the same amount of Orly+...and I mixed my orly in with the solar oil. :eek: It actually smells really good and the consistency is fab!! Not sure I would advertise this, but for my personal use... I like it. :lol::lol:

HTH!

I have tried it, i didn't like it as much as i do solar oil,
if you do a search there was a debate some time ago about it making acrylic go yellow hth

I love Solar Oil! I am not CND trained yet!! but I do have it and I tried a different brand and almost all of my clients said "where is that round bottle you usually use?"!! So I went straight back to solar. Its my most popular product.

Stevie

the cats been out of the bag for ages, many cuticle oils are very similar these days, just make sure none are using/diluting with mineral oil....

Thankyou Sam! What is Grafton? I would still like to hear what others opinions are on the product though?

Grafton International are the distributors for Orly, IBD, EZFlow etc in the UK... nice bunch of peeps!!:!::!:

Latest posts

Back