Cuticle Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BingoBrebner

Reaction score
Hi,

What should I be looking for in a good quality cuticle oil.

I use the product that I have trained with but Solar Oil seems to keep popping up.

I'm keen to know what to look out for and what a good one will do in relation to a not so good one as the prices same to vary some what.

Thanks

IMO you can't go wrong with Solar Oil.

It's a blend of jojoba, sweet almond oil and rice bran oil (amongst others), it penetrates deeply and will continue to do so the more it's used.
Repeated use means that it is penetrated deep into the natural nail (surrounding skin) and nail enhancements, keeping them flexible and conditioned (nourished).
Apply 2-3 times per day to the top as well as undersides of nails for the best results :D
I love it, as do my clients, the results speak for themselves which is one of the reasoons it's such a good seller.

I have to agree with everything Sandi has said, also the pinkie size solar oils are great retail item's they fly off the shelf. My clients love it xx

Solar oil for me too, smells so good you could almost eat it.:lol:

same for me solar oil all the way

Yep Solar Oil - Sells itself x

Solar oil for me too its fab:green:

I have friends who have given me other (cheaper) brands to try..........I have tried nothing that equals Solar oil and would not use anything else HTH

Latest posts

Back