Daily Mail home colour article

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah i dont have facebook but really wanna no what blue out!! Can someone copy and paste?! X p.s happy birthday blue enjoy ur absolut! ;)

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you!

By giving such unprofessional answers and advice to people regarding hair colouring at home! Us DECENT and PROFESSIONAL hairdressers will now have to clear up the mess and destruction people will be coming into our salons with due to your wonderful answers!!Unlike · · 23 hours ago near Dudley, England

• You, Becci Elsmere, Bright Daffodil, Charlotte Derbyshire and 10 others like this.

• View all 76 comments

• 50273_126243473483_4989_q.jpg

there u go sweetness! x

Ohhh LOVE it!! :) thanks for pastin hun....wish i had facebook purely for the fact i want to 'like' that post! X

You can view it anyway Alexandra, just need to click on the posts from others near the top of the comments xoxo

Just seen on his page, am bored in fb, that he is doing a clinic on damaged hair and has several comments about people using his product to go from dark to blonde whose hair is now breaking off. No shock there

Just seen on his page, am bored in fb, that he is doing a clinic on damaged hair and has several comments about people using his product to go from dark to blonde whose hair is now breaking off. No shock there

Is this about that scott cornwall? I had him on my fb and his status do make me laugh and then there loads of people commenting asking for advice etc wish i had seen blues comments x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Is this about that scott cornwall? I had him on my fb and his status do make me laugh and then there loads of people commenting asking for advice etc wish i had seen blues comments x

Yeah it is.

Just made me laugh that they are now all saying their hair is damaged x

Yeah it is.

Just made me laugh that they are now all saying their hair is damaged x

Yea i always have a little chuckle theres always some one commenting like please help my hairs ginger or its gone back darl lol x

I think its fine to colour your own hair if your just touching up your roots etc, but makes me laugh how they are trying to make it seam easy to give yourself highlights stripping colour etc, these people don't have a clue what there putting on there head nor what damage they could potentially be doing to there hair!!
But we will be the ones they will be phoning up when its all gone wrong and don't people realise that they are going to spend more money in the end getting there mistakes put right by a professional lol!
Someone on my facebook the other day posted, " going to dye my hair from black to blonde, can't wait to see what it looks like blonde". Ha Ha!! I thought to myself no neither can I I bet it will look horrendous lol, then about 4 hours later sure enough she posted, "looks abit orange and patchy". ha ha had me in stitches, I certainly won't be offering to sort it out for her...

You know whats funny is how people ask for advice thrn he gives tgem it then they come back to say sonething has gon wrong and then he never replys back again just bern reading through and saw a pattern emerging lol omg its hilarious going through it all and sone if ghings he is sayong x

I think its fine to colour your own hair if your just touching up your roots etc, but makes me laugh how they are trying to make it seam easy to give yourself highlights stripping colour etc, these people don't have a clue what there putting on there head nor what damage they could potentially be doing to there hair!!
But we will be the ones they will be phoning up when its all gone wrong and don't people realise that they are going to spend more money in the end getting there mistakes put right by a professional lol!
Someone on my facebook the other day posted, " going to dye my hair from black to blonde, can't wait to see what it looks like blonde". Ha Ha!! I thought to myself no neither can I I bet it will look horrendous lol, then about 4 hours later sure enough she posted, "looks abit orange and patchy". ha ha had me in stitches, I certainly won't be offering to sort it out for her...
Haha I had the exact same on Facebook someone said they were dying their hair from red to 'natural blonde' I laughed to myself thinking good luck dear! Next update 'colour not any different but different colour on top /: '

Like you say it's more money for us when it goes wrong and they need our help !! X

Oh what did I miss lol .... Gutted xx

I sadly missed Blue's comments as I was preoccupied at the pub earlier this evening "HIC!"
I'm sure they were very witty and informative in a matter of fact way ;)
But I caught C L Harvey's responses and literally want to high 5 her at the moment!

I saw a comment from a hairdresser and he actually takes his time to comment back lol, he said something along the lines of he belives in helping people and advicing them the best action to do it there self at home etc, i replied back saying how can you consult and advice anyone on how to colour correct there hair without seeing or feeling the hair surley as a proffesional your self you should know thats one the most important parts, i mean after all theres just no way you can advice some one on what to without actually seiing it especially with non pros because there descriptions are so inacurate x

Can he controll what you see?
Ive just gone back to the page and now i cant see posts by others just a few status from him x

I can see recent posts by others but the post that had comments from hairdresser's is most certainly gone.

Heaven forbid that the public see the warnings about using such harsh chemicals at home... X

Not to worry..am still considering trading standard :)

So he shouldn't be saying these things, but should the company's actually be selling it, a lot of pro colour lines do!

Edit I'm not on Facebook so not read what was said,

I wrote a post on there last night and had a few geeks commenting on it too, which he has now deleted!! He gets very stressy lol, like a child throwing his toys out the pram, bless. xxx

Latest posts

Back