Dark skin under eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearyd84

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good creams or potions that help reduces dark undereyes circles? apart from lots of sleep which i think i get

I would also appreciate some feedback plus has anyone tried the Garnier Roll On for under eyes?

Thank you
Debbie

Drinking camomille tea or placing cold camomille teabags over your eyes for 15mins works a treat. Kate Somervile Line release under eye repair cream is brilliant as well!

Oh I feel you're pain girls! I have horrendous dark circles, always have... So will enjoy reading the results on this thread xx

There is nothing you can really do for dark circles. It is usually hereditary. If they are bothering you then there are lots of tinted eye creams that you can pop on. Dermalogica has a good one. I would use the daily mircofoliant to exfoliate aswell.

Hope that helps x

Hiya, the Garnier Roll On really doesnt work Im afraid :cry: The Garnier with the tinted moisturiser is better, but its really just an undereye cover (if that makes sense) so you have to get the right shade for your skin.

I wonder if this is another of those 64 million dollar questions - Id love the answer too please :green:

I would also appreciate some feedback plus has anyone tried the Garnier Roll On for under eyes?

Thank you
Debbie

feels nice and cool when you apply it but i didnt see any improvement.:irked:

I know it's boring but drinking loads of water really does help. Doing this managed to shrink what looked like lumps of coal under my eyes. Unfortunately, giving up drinking loads of water means that the dark shadows and bags come back.

Thank you
Debbie

IMO this does not work unfortunately :cry:

I find origins ginzing is great for puffiness it literally works straight away not so good for dark circles it does reduce them slightly.

There are some culprits for dark circles, lack of sleep obviously but a diet high in salt and not enough green veg can cause the dreaded dark circles.

For some unfortunately it is heridtry.

Why not try cutting down salt, drinking plenty of water and eating lots of dark green veg this helped mine loads!

Dermalogica Total Eye Care

Latest posts

Back