Dashing Diva in color!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too fussed about the coloured ones as i wouldn't have a call for them but a softer white would be great if we could get them. I have tried even emailed DD direct about buying from the uk but they never replied so we will just have to wait for the lovely Sam to approach them ;)

i use a grey/siver DD tip that looks sssssssssssoooooooo natural - i'm wearing then now with Gelish Bashful over the top
Have uploaded a pic - makes my nails/hands look a bit grubby - not like that honest! Hope you can see how natural the tips look
http://www.salongeek.com/members/vi...-diva-grey-silver-gelish-bashful-over-top.jpg

Last edited:
I got an email from DD today in response to my question about shipping the new colours to UK until we can get them from S2. :) The site is in the Netherlands, although I cannot see the metallic and colour wraps on the site so emailed back and they aren't up yet but will be soon!

"We would also like you to be aware that Dashing Diva has local inventory and we are now able to ship your orders for Gelife Soak-Off UV Gel, Color Gels, Metallic Nails, French Tipped Extensions, French Wrap Plus Color, Diva Polish and other Dashing Diva professional products – quickly, easily, and inexpensively. The minimum order is £30 and the cost for shipping is £12 via DPD anywhere in the United Kingdom."

Last edited:
Pearl white like the NSI Pearl tips would be great.

Girls where are you buying your products from? I can only seem to find it being available to the US???? x

The colours would be fab - I would buy them also. Lets hope SS realise they would be popular and stock them very soon !

I bought mine at Olympia.

You can get them from a DD supplier in the Netherlands, however, there is a £12 postal charge for any order :(

Last edited:
Here are my pink diva tips I have just done.:)

Last edited:
THEY LOOK FAB!!! i want some ggrrr lol x

I would like colours AND designs. That would help me compete against my local nns salon i think. Some people go there for the nail art on a natural nail and it think that would be very handy as my nail art is average and for what i need to charge , I am just not competitive enough.

Thanks I must admit I am pleased. I bought some of their french tips too in black and they are fab :)

I do believe S2 are going to be stocking them very soon!

Yes I would :Love: to get the Dashing Divas in all colours it would be great! I have already asked CND about them getting the coloured Divas in, but they just said it may be something they might get in the future, depending on the demand, but I think the demand would be high... Fingers crossed CND look into this one! :)

got dashing diva on Wednesday, done all the hair dressers in salon I'm in & they all love it! told loads of clients about n having them booking in not sure how much to charge though if someone could help me with this, plus at the mo only way of avertsing I have is the little table top display thing that came with the kit & on the back is a load of the colours but the only thing is all the clients really want the colours, I can't find the neatherlands shop you can get it from! (can someone pm me please it) n please s2 get it in haha!! & is there any point doing the course? found it quite easy as know creative academy+ are doing a course!! x

Will msg u Tasha x

Has anyone else found the DD site in the Netherlands? I can't understand the lingo :confused:

Hi, I just got your message, if you email Catrien at DD she will send you a PDF in English and does her best to speak English, she will help you out. HTH :)

Thank you hun, I will try that. x

Can you share the link for the Netherlands website...I can't find it :cry:

Latest posts

Back